HubSpot Ideas

Gabry

Protecting financial information by restricting user access to Invoices

We recently integrated Quickbooks with HubSpot and realized we can't assign owners or restrict user permission access to any of the invoices. This is problematic as not all of our users should have access to this financial information across all of the organization. We need a way to control this access.

5 Replies
OAlexander16
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes - this is really difficult. As you want to remove them being able to view this sensitive information but can't. Would be great to be able to toggle access to elements of the right hand side bar.

KMcDonnell

Yes, I would love to have more control over administrative and financial privileges to control access. We're considering integrating some of our donor data with Hubspot but this could be a major issue for us. 

Gabry

@OAlexander16 I will say, you can customize the right sidebar now in each object's settings, so you can remove the associated invoices. That being said, someone can still navigate to the invoices in the "Contacts" dropdown. For us at least, that wasn't sufficiently removed so we stopped syncing invoices entirely.

OAlexander16
Member | Platinum Partner

hi @Gabry - really great shout - works perfectly for me! Thanks

TRadius

Hi, we have a similar situation, 

User A - manages few projects - And he see the invoices and its relevant Amount

User B - Same as user A

Now both User A & User B should not be able to see each other invoices / atleast their invoice amounts.

How can we aheive this ?

Regards