HubSpot Ideas

VagaeNatus

Property type: Link to another record + Lookup + Rollup

We need the ability to link one record to another record via a property. 

Problems we are currently facing:

• a contact can be associated with a deal but... this association does not tell us what this contact does on this deal.
  • a custom object can be associated with a deal but... this association does not tell us what this custom object does on this deal.
  • a contact cannot be associated with another contact. For example, I'd like a property called "Spouse" and another called "Father".

Solution:

• We need a "Link to another record" property type, available on all objects. Like it is in Salesforce or Airtable. This property should offer the possibility to select if users can select on or multiple records.
  • Once this is done, then we can create 2 extra property types: Lookup and Rollup.
3件のコメント
REM-USA
参加者

Salesforce and other notable CRM's offer Lookup and Rollup functionality. These field types are labor-saving for all users. HubSpot users: Vote for this feature request. 

StanBartczak
参加者 | Diamond Partner

I agree not having lookups and (especially) rollups greatly limits the usability of custom objects

vanessahunt
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

As an experienced Salesforce Admin, I consdier the use of lookup fields a must-have in an Enterprise CRM - and also roll-up summmary fields (which i just raised an Idea for). Please can we expand the data types of Property available, HubSpot, to give us more functionality that is often needed 😄 Thanks!