HubSpot Ideas

CCIlumia

Customize Quote template/appearance

Hi!

Could be awesome if we can configurate the proposal / quote template.

Thanks

432件のコメント
TELLandTRAiN
メンバー

Being able to have custom several quote templates available would allow us to do the work to build a quote once then quickly customize for the prospect or client before sending out. 

hossein9698
メンバー

Hi Guys, 

After using the products and quotes and enetually replacing it with our traditional way, I faced some limits which I think are pretty usefull to include in this module: 

1. Defualt settings: There are certain settings that we have to apply everytime and I wish I could set them as default, such as Contact Owner. In some cases all the quotes need to be sent by a legal representative of a company and can't be sent under the name of a sales rep or inside sales figure.  The other is the language. We are in italy and it bothers me that everytime I have to change to the language of the quote to Italian. 
  2. Ability to format the change section titles: This regards mainly being able to change the title of the sections such as "Comments" to "Executive Summary". The other place I wish to be able to format is the product description by having a rich text editor where I can style the text, add images, links, videos etc. 
  3.  Calculations: This part is the most annoying in my point of view. When you set a monthly or quarterly reccuring product/service and you set the contract term to 1 year I wish to be able to get a total amout of the whole thing for 1 year instead of getting recurring and one time subtotals. And even sometimes I need to indicate the total amount and decide with the client on the payment terms such as X% upfront and the rest on various reccuring basis. 
  4. Drafting and sharable preview:  This happened to me several times that I created the quote and missed something, or made a typo, or even I needed to share it with the client before publishing the final version or above all share with my team or superiors to approve and check. But unfortunately it is not possible to draf the quotes and I can't share a preview. 
Jetpiloto
投稿者

I have to do two quotes because they pay an initial fee up front and a monthly fee. The fees are not related and paid seperatly, so it's weird that it adds the future recurring monthly fee to the current initial fee. It gives me a figure which is meaningless. I would love for it to total the fixed fees and then give a seperate total for the recurring fees without adding the two together.

LizO
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Yes, absolute deal breaker for our sales team.  Give us a blank page and the features in say the marketing email editor to start. I would even take a section in the design manager area if that is less work.  

Wish list: 

1. More flexibility for users to make custom quote template(s).  We also need to be able to save multiple templates for different product lines like HubSpot curently offers different templates for the e-mail or landing page templates.  Maybe this is a more back of the house admin feature for design manager.  
  2. Insert media like images, video or a PDF at can be pulled from the files section, or uploaded or video embed.  
    • Examples: Adding testimonial copy with image. product catalog page with specifications. User care documents.
  3. Incert contact, company and deal property tokens like in marketing e-mails
    • Example: adding company address for bill to/ ship to lines. 
  4. Add that view HTML source code feature too for faster formatting.  

rwolupo
トップ投稿者

would be nice to edit a template with the design editor. come on, hubbies 😉

JP86
メンバー

The addition of quotes in HubSpot was something I really wanted for quiet a while. However in its current form it's very basic. I propose the following features.

1) ability to hide line item pricing and only give a sub total, tax, total once at the bottom.

2) Ability to attach HubSpot documents to a product. I would use this to attach brochures to each product. Then when I built a quote using those products the brochures would automatically be included as HubSpot document links so that I could view it's interactions.

3) Set a tax level in settings which automatically adds on at the end of the quote. I'm in Australia and we have a flat 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).

4) A way to hide the margin when creating a quote. Our sales reps would like to be able to take an iPad to a customers house and build the quote in front of them. At the moment they would need to hide it from the customer until the quote is finished. If they could select a Field Quote button instead of Quote button for example when building the quote while in the field and that hid the margin then it would be a much better experience for both our reps and customers.

5) Create terms of sale snippets. Currently the length limitations for snippets stops a terms of sale from being added. Sometimes we have legal reasons for having a lot of text. For example when we need to outline our inclusions and exclusions. It would be nice if we could add them as snippets. Or if we could add them to the company/contact. For example we would have standard terms of sale for all of our builders. Standard terms of sale for all of our different deal types for residential customers etc.

6) Add a quote category to the Select idea category. Or Sales or something that actually links to quotes. I feel like this is going to be a needle in a haystack. How do I know other people haven't had the same ideas and didn't know what to label it with so selected unrelated labels. I know you have products and quotes but if you enter quote or quotes it does not show up. You have to enter products and quotes.

emurray
メンバー

Agreed! We'd like to be a ble to edit the properties that are on this quote pretty extensively, so that it can accurately reflect our current quoting format. Without certain fields like the customer number which we generate here, there's no sense in using these quotes, as we'll still have to create a second quote which captures all of the information which is relevant to us. 

krispag
トップ投稿者

I posted a similar idea, and would very much champion the idea.

Tickford
メンバー

Sending a quote out is very important in securing business. Therefore it must look professional and currently the Hubspot template looks very basic with design layout errors. When you download a pdf version, it always seems to print on two pages for a simple quote  because the headings are too big and the elements are badly placed.

This needs to be revised in order for our company to feel confident it represents us.

JenP
投稿者

As part of the sales package, the quote section was very important.  But without being able to customise the template to include details such as Terms & Conditions, payment options (confirming quote to order) and the look to work with our company branding, the existing option is useless.  It means our sales reps have to work between several systems instead of being able to utilise Hubspot which isn't ideal and adds extra time and admin tasks.  I hope the Hubspot team take this on board and make available a customisable quote template.

GizmoCares
参加者

We're currently using Google Docs with templates to build our quotes/proposals. We then attach a PDF and email the client. Works but isn't ideal. Very happy that we have Products and Quotes in HubSpot but it is in need of a lot of work. It's just too plain currently. 

It would be very cool if HubSpot could have a document creator with boilerplate sections that could be added/built easily. Maybe the products/quotes could be hacked together to make this happen?

If we created products that were Cover Letter, Welcome Paragraph, Invoicing Schedule, Team, Testimonials, Etc. we could add them to the Quote. It wouldn't be pretty and not used as intended...but...may work until we get an update to Quotes. 

matthewtalia
メンバー

I found a fundamental feature missing from the quotes feature.

We need the ability for the customer who is signing, to confirm some basic information that will be updated in hubspot and subsequently in Stripe. Such as Company name, delivery address, etc...

brndnstwrt
投稿者

The existing quote template is a good start, but we also need the ability to edit the static content to truly make these quotes fit our business.

waschber
メンバー

Agree to all above, would additionally like to change the quote expiration page according to our CI.

scrum_master
メンバー

We would love to be able to edit the fields on quotes. We want to include address and a few additional other items.

Daniel_P
メンバー

We also would love to have an editor for the proposal template!

Torben
メンバー

To have the possibility to integrate / add information regarding customer etc. would be great

Shan1
メンバー

Definitely need to have template choices and to eliminate wasted space. I see this idea has been up for one year. I’m not hopeful.

LizO
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

I was at a HUG meeting where a Hubspoter was presenting.  I mentioned this to her after the presentation and she said HubSpot does have plans to push resources towards the quoting/ products futures in Sales Hub.   I know we are all looking for the coveted status change to 'In Development'.  We just need to keep upvoting so they see it is a priority for many users.

BTW, I think this idea may be of interest to some on this thread too.  Custom fields to Products

tiffany2002
参加者

Please...  the quotes are bulky.  

We have different levels of pricing for various reasons (international, direct and distributor pricing).  Is there a way to customize fields in HubSpot to reflect discounts in quotes? 

I have noticed there zero flexibility in formatting the appearance of the quote.  Any suggestions?  I did check sites like https://www.paycove.io/.  I don’t want to spend more money. 

I have reviewed several of the integration options for customized quotes.  We just need a simpler, easy  quote.  Hoping you might can give some suggestions.  Thanks so much!!!