HubSpot Ideas

Naomi78

Product synching with Salesforce

It would be great if products information for an opportunity was included in the Salesforce integration. At the moment, opportunities/deals are passed from SF into hubspot without the products attached.  

43 Replies
Marine
Participant

+1  - We are using the quote tool since a few weeks now and are discovering its limitations. We need the quotes/deals to be fully added in SF (quote as activities). 

joshm
Participant

This is critical for us. We need line items in Deals to sync with Opportunity Products in Opportunities.

Rafael_K
Participant

+1 - We also would need this syncronization to work for our SF / Hubspot quotes / deals
@husbpot - any workaround until this is possible?
thanks!

TommiContursi

+1 from here as well.

kelseyingram392
Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is a requirement!! What's the point of having a deal sync if you can't also have a product sync so you know what the customer actually purchased. This is a major oversight 

SaaSSolutions
Participant | Diamond Partner

Any updates here from the awesome product team!!? @brandy_asplundh 

Pjordan2828

I agree, is there any update to this issue? Looking into switching from salesforce to hubspot but this a huge miss

JCaliguri

Adding updated support for this idea - I am also curious how companies currently work around this limitation?  I'm investigating switching to the Hubspot quoting tool, there is functionality within that would be helpful to my team.  Is there a concensus on what the best work-around is?

Would be amazing if product team is working on this integration actively now!  *Fingers crossed

DNichols
Participant

Two year anniversary since the idea was submitted, four years since it was asked.

Any news?

MProvard

Not having this functionality is a deal breaker.  I just purchased the Sales hub and now that I know this we will not be moving forward with it.

azalaquett
Contributor

Yes, please! We are trying to migrate from Salesforce to HubSpot and this will be a heavy lift to get all of the associations migrated over. 
Something similar for Contact Roles to Association Lables in for Contacts on Deals would be great as well! 

HolliW00d
Participant | Elite Partner

+1 one of my customers is migrating from SFDC to HubSpot. 700+ products have to be lifted/shifted.

BSong
HubSpot Employee

Likewise, had another customer who requested this feature and hope it comes out in future updates 🙂

SteveC2
Member | Diamond Partner

Is there a workaround for this? A tool you can use or something with the API that can be used? 

Biggerfish

+1 for this - amazed it's not a default when migrating from HS to SF. We just bought into the Sales & Marketing Hub - if this isn't available, not sure if it's worth trashing 12 years of SFDC data to move to HubSpot

AGunther

+1, absolutely necessary

sidneykeith

Absolutely absurd this doesn't exist, and that there is no work around short of paying a third party thousands of dollars. No hubspot response in years, either. 

ZokiS

@brandy_asplundh 

The need for this sync is critical for everyone using the Salesforce intergration. Without this is place users are going utilise Salesforce over Hubspot.

JBarber2

Huge oversight on HubSpots part- and not communicating with users is making it worse. 

BSong
HubSpot Employee

Agreed on this, having a product sync field would help as we already have opportunities and deals syncing over