Product Library - Term Length Options

When setting up products in Product Library one of the configurable options is "Term Length".  This is great except your Product Team only thought to allow two options - Month or Year. 

What about all of the companies in the world that sell services, training, etc. which is sold on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis (ex. 2 day product training)?  This is a serious oversight. 

I would be great if you would add the hours, days, and weeks to the drop down options right away.

HubSpot updates
changed to: Being Reviewed
May 18, 2020

27 Replies
New Contributor

Absolutely agree! The options for "term" needs to be modified or have the ability to be customized by the user.  Depending on what our sales team is quoting we need to be able to use hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or one time terms.   Our sales team would use the quoting app more if it had the necessary functionality. 

New Contributor

I agree the Term needs to either be customizable or needs to have a drop down with many different term options.  

New Contributor

Does anyone from hubspot actually read and take this feedback on board? Clearly lots of people want this functionality and it must be extremely easy for them to add these additional term length options to the product library.

Regular Contributor

You should see the thread about syncing contacts with Google.

That has hundreds of likes and has been at the top for years.

They do intentionally ignore some of the most requested items.

New Contributor

We need also an more flexible opinion to days and weeks.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Being Reviewed

Visitor

Absolutely agree, I was a bit surprised that such standard pricing model (hourly, daily, and weekly) wouldn't be included here. Definitely something that should be implemented soon.