HubSpot Ideas

Yazz

Private Projects

It would be great to have the ability to create private tasks/projects that no-one on the Team is able to see. I am using HubSpot for all of my to-do lists and some of them I personally wouldn't want shared with the Team. It may only apply to the person I am assigning it to. Having the ability to make it Private would be great.

27 Commentaires
Anonymous
Non applicable

It would be nice to have a private project list and ability to setup lists shared between a manager and individual team member, in addition to shared public projects.

Alfie_T
Membre

This is an essential thing which needs to be added.

I want to run our whole marketing team on projects including personal task lists and some of them will be private.

Please implement this asap Smiley heureux

celebiary
Participant

Yes, Its essential!!!

LanaM
Participant

Absolutely! 

Our team usually has around 50 projects running at any one time so having to scroll through a list this big won't make finding one very easy. It would be great that when assigning project members to a certain project, that it was only visible to them. This would shorten the list that was visible to each person.

Also, the ability to search in 'all projects' like you can in 'project templates', which is great!

I'd love to see these features implemented, it would make it so much more user-friendly. Smiley heureux

T_Spiro
Participant

I would definately like to see more features under projects. This one would be great.

Tom

debra-jmxbrands
Participant

It would be great to be able to set up followers for the project, not just assignees.

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

This is a must. Your move Hubspot!

jpstieber
Participant

We NEED this. My employees keep venturing into my own projects or other employee's projects that aren't related to their duties.

KinComm
Participant

Needed! 

Rob-NWB
Participant

25+ Upvotes over 3+ years - Why is this not even being worked on. This is likely the major hurdle to our company adopting this tool.

Customer Service does not need to see what Marketing is working on. CEO does not need tasks that he's assigned to his managers visible to the entire company.

Visibility should be able to be assigned within the project details - only those assigned to the overall project can see it.

Seriously Hubspot - make this happen ASAP.

ShawnNWB
Participant

Agreed! Very basic functionality that should have been included from the beginning. Seems a little short sighted to go without?

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

Completely agree! And if it's not being worked on, at least provide us with an update so that we know if this is even close to being considered.

aaronjyen
Participant

I'm quite amazed that such a simple function hasn't been added yet. For people managing multiple projects, selective visibility helps declutter a lot of the tasks that need to be done to focus on properly working.

Sightline
Membre

Yes, I very much need this feature. Please implement it!!! I'll like, be your friend forever (or at least until I no longer feel like it).

bscheerer
Membre

Excellent idea - this would be an excellent feature I would utilize 

hermitcrabs
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Great and must have feature

EricaSmith
Contributeur

I completely agree!  We created a project for onboarding our new team members.  For the first time this week, we have 2 new people starting at the same time.  How it is set up they can each see each other’s projects.  What prevents them from clicking off each other’s task by mistake?  It would be SO helpful to have private projects. 

Rob-NWB
Participant

Sure would be nice if Hubspot even recognized the need for an improved project tool.

C'mon Hubspot there are enough people wanting this to be improved!! Surely recognizing this and dangling a carrot for us all is not that difficult?

craigvarcoe
Membre

100% agree to this comment. As a Marketer, HubSpot's value is in the fact I can manage most tasks within the portal. With an update of the Projects sections, I assume HubSpot would see a great rise in the number of people using the Project functionality to manage more tasks. 

MMcBride1
Membre

I highly agree with this recommendation. We really like the projects option, but it has limited use due to management not being able to keep project tasks private. Thanks!