Priority order in tickets table should be High, Medium, Low NOT High, Low, Medium.

Priority order in tickets table should be High, Medium, Low NOT High, Low, Medium.

When you sort the tickets table by the priority column the sort order becomes High, Low, Medium or if you sort in the other direction, Medium, Low High.

The sort order SHOULD be High, Medium, Low OR Low, Medium, High.

I was going to put 1.High, 2.Medium, 3.Low on the labels in Priority property in the Tickets property group, but the lables cannot be edited.

So can Hubspot sort this out and give us the correct sort order please.

I don't know why Hubspot have locked this property down and whether there is some connected integration issue that they only wanted High, Medium, Low priorities.

I do agree that most organisations are going to want to edit the label and maybe edit the internal values that goes with them if that helps get things in the order that organisations want.  Some organisations might want priorities from 1 to 5 for example.

Thanks
David Lane.

HubSpot updates
3 Replies
PeterC
Top Contributor

Can we also add the ability to edit the property labels too?

dlane4
Occasional Contributor

Hubspot have fixed the first part of this request i.e.  The sort order SHOULD be High, Medium, Low OR Low, Medium, High.

But Hubspot needs to test the sorting of every column in the Ticket table because now the Table does not sort properly by Ticket Status, Ticket Owner, or by my custom property containing a Multiple Checkboxes property.

Regression testing the previously working sort by columns would be a good idea before public release in my opinion.

Regards

David Lane.

Holland
New Contributor

I was going to ask for something similar - I'd like to be able to adjust the order of the tickets within a certain status. Low, Med, High is just not enough specification. I'd like to be able to drag and drop the order of them to show priority. For example - HIGH should be on top as everyone else is saying, but iwthin the ones marked "HIGH" I'd like to have the most important one at the top and so on, vs by date created (which is default). You can already drag and drop between columns (when in Board view) so I don't see why you couldn't drag and drop within a column.