HubSpot Ideas

Mamscarlett

Priority level for meeting link avaibility

Hi,

It would be great to create differents levels of priority for meeting links availability. For example : we have a team of 3 people to be booked for meeting, in round robin. In order to offer more availability we added a 3 people team as a backup. But round robin meeting link is so random that books the backup team sometimes before the primary one.

It would be great to have :

One team priority to meetings

One team or one person to backup if nobody can be booked with the first team

Thanks

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
April 25, 2021 06:32 PM

Hi folks,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and upvote this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible with the plans that we have in Meetings this year and is pertains to the round robin functionality. If so, how our team will make plans to implement it.

24 Kommentare
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi folks,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and upvote this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible with the plans that we have in Meetings this year and is pertains to the round robin functionality. If so, how our team will make plans to implement it.

rahul_inbound
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

I heard this feature is in development I am just advocating for this feature to be deployed asap. 

Mamscarlett
Mitglied

🎉Good to hear, thanks Rahul! 

rahul_inbound
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

Any update on this from team Hubspot - this feature is so essential in managing lead flow and demo bookings. 

OurOfficeTeam
Teilnehmer/-in

Totally agree. This is very important to us as we have a main team member and then backup person we want to assign for round robins.

StellaPats
Mitglied

Totally agree! It would be great to assign the priority member and the backup ones in case the main member doesn't have availability. Can't wait for this feature! 🙂

TonyPRQPanda
Teilnehmer/-in

Ive heard there is a betta

FOLLOWING!!

OurOfficeTeam
Teilnehmer/-in

@TonyPRQPanda How do we get access to the beta?

Bob2245
Stratege/Strategin | Platinum Partner

+1 for this idea, just had this come up as a case today for one of our clients.

Goddess_Sarah
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed - we use Calendly and they let you set priority. So my best sales people get a higher priority than my sales peple with a lower closing ratio and then the round robin knows to give more leads to the ones with priority - which gives us higher sales

Not everyone performs the same and we dont want to schedule them the same 

mattheld
Mitglied

Very needed. Need to be able to have a group of team members and set priority with who should get the appointments first.

Goddess_Sarah
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes - my better sales team members are definitely going to need a higger priority and calendly allows us to do that - wish we could in HS

OBinder
Mitglied

+15 from our whole sales team for that feature!

AlexAtLearnLux
Mitglied

Any updates on this task?

This is likely going to be the "straw that breaks the camel's back" in regards to our organization moving off of Hubspot.

YoshihikoShibu
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Has this feature been implemented?

MBurrell
Mitglied

This feature is needed. It's a very basic feature, but we're having to resort to Calendly just to book meetings. 

TonyPRQPanda
Teilnehmer/-in
https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21440957/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/round-robin-lead-...

This is a new app that will integrate into workflows that has weighted
round robins. Unfortunately, it does cost money. Hopefully one day HubSpot
gets this in their ecosystem without us having to pay more money.
mattheld
Mitglied

@TonyPRQPanda the link may be for something you've added in your account as it says my account doesn't have access to the page. 

What is the add-in/app called if one were to search for it?

MBurrell
Mitglied

Thank you Tony, this is helpful.

coloradohawkins
Mitglied

Any updates on this feature? How can I get access to the beta?