HubSpot Ideas

susanmartin2006

Print view for Ticket

HubSpot REALLY needs a "print view" setup for Ticket. This would REALLY help for equipment that's dropped off for repair - print the ticket to match with the equipment!

16 Comentários
JakeW
Colaborador(a)

We could use this too 🙂

Bertus
Membro

Also need this. I think this should be a standard feature.

cscheible
Participante

We have this annual audit where I have to print out about 25 tickets in their entirety.    I have no idea how to do this with Hubspot.  It was really easy with Zendesk, our prior ticketing system.

Solutech
Membro

Yes, is absolutely necessary. Any improvement on this matter?

SEagar
Membro

Field tickets....don't always have access to the internet.  Please, HubSpot.  This is not hard code to fix.  Please do it so we can take our tickets and hand them to field techs like normal companies do.  Yes, on paper.

SVinnicombe
Membro

I run a repair wokshop and to be able to print a ticket to put with the equimment is essential

SVinnicombe
Membro

Upvote 1000 times.. I too run a repair workshop and this is one big thing that is missing

MNowak9
Membro

Upvote We need that 

jorgeccastro
Membro

yes - need it

NBesvold
Membro

This seems like an easy feature, let's see it Hubspot! This would be essential for us!

SKasinski
Participante

This is a HUGE audit issue and for SoX compliance for public companies is essential

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this happen!

ECathey
Membro

Hey all, as SKasinski noted above, this is a pretty major compliance issue that hamstrings the platform in a significant way for anyone who has to worry about compliance. HubSpot is a great platform, but this needs to be a high priority fix.

KHamilton9
Membro

Upvoting this - how has this not been added to Hubspot already? It seems like a very basic feature to be missing. 

Onesimus
Membro

+1 I'm with everyone else on this. We need this.

RCole99
Membro

Yep, pretty essential please Hubspot. I thought the issue was that there was no simple printable action within Hubspot, but I see it doesn't even present if you simply print from the web browser.

One workaround I have found [and I won't pretend this is efficient] - In ACTIONS drop down menu, Summarise in ChatSpot. You can print successfully from your browser there. But if you have added custom fields [like sensible ticket numbers] you need to add them to the ticket as notes if you want them visible/printed too.

A bit facical.

The lack of print function isn't just for hard copy - we would ideally print to PDF for direct submission to our ISO system.

WKingston
Membro

This is very much needed!