HubSpot Ideas

bsmith5791

Print ticket Information directly from the ticket record in HubSpot

Would like to have a printable version of a ticket that includes properties on "About this ticket". Currently the only option is exporting ticket information to a speadsheet to print, but that is not very viewer friendly.

35 Replies
MNowak9

Yeap want one to...

MCzaplinski

Agreed, there needs to be an easy way to print tickets with filterabily on what gets desplayed on that print out. Has there been any updates to this that I am not aware of? 

MBrann

This would be a great option to have ! 

PMogush

The ability to print things out of Hubspot if needed is a glaring omission.

IWhite
Participant

The ability to print things out of Hubspot if needed is a glaring omission.

Sadly it is one of many - especially within Service Hub...

LJam23
Participant

Absolutely. With our background in Zendesk, this is a basic feature we're used to having. We definitely need this over in HubSpot Service.

KHamilton9

I'm honestly shocked that Hubspot doesn't have this feature already - this is a major compliance issue, and a feature we absolutely need for our clients. 

ECathey

I want to chime in to support this as well - the inability to print HubSpot tickets to PDF presents a moderate compliance concern as well, as it really hamstrings the ability over users to properly preserve documentation.

HubSpot is a great platform but this is a major ommission that needs to be a higher priority fix than it seems to be.

Onesimus

+1 - Agreed! Here's another thread about a similar request: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Print-view-for-Ticket/idi-p/360186

Mhozjan

+1

TeriS

+1 

DAndrione
Participant

It's really a great idea
On a ticket we have multiple mails and notes
Should be good to send an audit log to the customer when we close the ticket

WKingston

This is very much needed! 

CPennalligen

+1.  In our previous service desk software, we could generate concise PDFs containing all the information relating to the ticket, which were always included in the invoice sent to them.

AKurz
Participant

also looking for this solution, would be very useful to have it!!!!