HubSpot Ideas

bsmith5791

Print ticket Information directly from the ticket record in HubSpot

Would like to have a printable version of a ticket that includes properties on "About this ticket". Currently the only option is exporting ticket information to a speadsheet to print, but that is not very viewer friendly.

35 Replies
Nigeldb
Contributor

Agreed, sometimes we need to load the information in a ticket as an authorisation for an order. Would be very useful to print a ticket (as pdf) 

RepairGuy

Also need this to print repair report to send to customer detailing what was repaired on product sent in

Ccharnock

We also require this function to allow a job card to be kept with the repair and also a repair report to sent to the client upon completion

UTVMatthew

I really like this idea -- this would be a really great addition and would be great. 

cscheible
Participant

We need this for our annual audit. We have to send pdf's of some tickets to auditors, how can we do this?

susanmartin2006

For product repair intake, a print ticket function would be EXCELLENT! A ticket print layout that prints all properties and information and then lists the activity. Having the ability to check on/off what elements of the ticket prints would be great too!

pingland222
Participant

We need this function badly! Auditors ask for certain tickets and it's not possible right now. 

mbs_derek

This would be a very useful feature!

LBinSatar

This would be a great feature to add for echoing a use case, exporting as a workaround has cetain limitations in pulling and displaying the information as intended compared to how the actual ticket would look like, thank you and hope this use case helps! 

NKO

Please PLEASE make this feature

Sly
Participant

I need this feature so badly. I run a print shop and this feature could be the deciding factor. I love HubSpot, but without a print feature of the job details, it is difficult to help my team.

Thank you for your massive help, massive efforts, and of course, happy Thanksgiving 😊

KBerggren

anyone get any answers on this?

KNye

We need this as well. The only somewhat comparable workaround I have found is go to print, then open PDF in preview, then save there. But it cuts off most of the info we need.

billyzero

HubSpot is great but very limiting due to things like this where we can't print a ticket and see them on mobile

im actively looking for other options to cancel HubSpot and find a solution that works for our shop - HubSpot just missed on more than it delivers for our needs

we need printable tickets - mandatory 

VYoda

print/pdf activity would be create for audit.

TMcGinnis2

Printing tickets is a priority for many users.

Does anyone know of an integration that helps with this?

ACallcott
Participant

This would be a great functionality to have, especially for tickets!

Bart_Kroney

We need this coming from Zendesk where the function exports into PDF the dates, timestamps and all information between internal and public comments for use in defense of chargebacks as well as other needs such as court subeonas etc. 

dkarrasKSI

We really need this, what a great idea.  I have service personnel that are not tech savvy and just want a sheet to put on their clipboard, it would be awesome to be able to print tickets in this fashion for their use.

CaptainHQInc

This is an absolute must. It is such a pain to not have this feature.