HubSpot Ideas

David_Loggins

Print option for emails

I don't see an option to "Print" any of my emails. Some of my emails are orders that i would prefer to save as a PDF and attach to an order # in my sales system.

I prefer this print option to be availabe in the email conversations AND in the ticket.

Can we please make this available?

TIA

40 Comentários
bjornlynne
Membro

This is a much needed feature. A lot of people need to print emails, to paper or to PDF.

dougsimpson
Membro
Thank you for listening! You guys are great!

Douglas
EJordanova
Membro

It's hard to copy a text and move it to another application in order to print it. It takes time and it is annoying. Please pay attention on that feature and if it is possible add it to HubSpot. It wil be great and very useful about the customers. 

dougsimpson
Membro

Most people, if not all people, need the print feature, they need to print emails, for 100 different reasons, and applications. printing to paper or to PDF.  This is probably very obvious, but much needed.  Thanks for listening.  

This next question is why wouldn't you provide this functionality?

What is the benefit to HubSpot for not allowing this feature (to print)?

KSöderholm0
Membro

This is really important for us as well. Our Webshop orders come in email format. The only option we found is selecting the text and then pressing print as then only the higlighted text prints. 

bryanf836
Membro

In my evaluation of CRM tools, email printing wasn't even a consideration as it seemed like it would be an obvious have. Only after launching did I realize hmm I can't find the native print function. 

Echo'ing what others have said, how is it not an option to print an email? Quite often for email threads where there's lots of details back and forth it's far easier to have a printed copy that can live with an order docket in our shop for people to read through rather than signing into hubspot, finding the ticket, scrolling emails to find the appopriate details. 

It's beyond shocking to me that in 2023 a function to print an email thread doesn't yet exist?

dougsimpson
Membro

Ironically, I was able to print the

dougsimpson
Membro

Ironically,

I was just able to PRINT my email in the HubSpot Community.

PMogush
Membro

This is absolutely necessary functionality.  Why is it missing???  I appreciate CGregory's input below.   This is failure of excution indeed, I'm just boggled it's not there.

‎Jan 18, 2022 11:16 AM

Yeah, I have to agree with this as well. As a "hub", there are a lot of simple features that make the user have to workaround things either out of HubSpot or to have several clicks to get to where you want to go. I wish these simple ideas to make the user-experience better overall would see more attention. This is one of several things I would have expected to be available that I never would have asked about in the sales process that just isn't available. This is pretty poor execution.

dougsimpson
Membro
I appreciate HubSpot for providing a way to explore new features. I believe
that one day soon, HubSpot will provide a way to print emails! Exciting! -
Douglas
DMasiero
Membro

Another one of those, "ca'mon Hubspot!" moment. Please add the print email functionality!

BCollett
Membro

This issue is in danger of becoming dormant.  I'm adding my pleading to include a print function to the email.  At least let us know why HubSpot choses not to include the feature.

aamirsiddiqui
Membro

Dear HubSpot and fellow users

I am echoing the sentiments of many others here, expressing not just a need but a fundamental requirement for a feature that, quite frankly, should have been integrated into the HubSpot CRM from its inception – the ability to print emails directly from the platform.

In the business world, it is not uncommon to need a physical copy or a PDF of an email for various critical activities such as record-keeping, attaching to other documents, or sharing with stakeholders who are not part of the email thread. It boggles the mind that a platform as sophisticated and widely used as HubSpot lacks this basic functionality, forcing users to resort to inefficient and cumbersome workarounds such as taking screenshots, which, more often than not, fail to capture the entire email conversation.

The current scenario not only disrupts the workflow but also poses a significant hindrance in maintaining a seamless documentation process, a cornerstone in business operations. Moreover, this missing feature undermines the very essence of CRM - to streamline and facilitate efficient customer relationship management.

I urge HubSpot to rise to the occasion and demonstrate a commitment to its user base by swiftly implementing this feature. It is not just a matter of convenience but a pertinent issue affecting the professional handling of business communications through your platform.

HubSpot, it’s high time to listen to your users, to the voices that have been consistently raising this issue. Adding a print feature will not just be an update, it will be a testament to HubSpot’s responsiveness and its dedication to enhancing user satisfaction.

I hope this plea does not fall on deaf ears and we see concrete steps taken in the immediate future to remedy this glaring oversight.

bryanf836
Membro

Bumping from sheer frustration.

Have to print a specific email for my production colleague to read instructions, and this is how the printer will read it from the browser. Note, I've not edited it down, but due to how all the sub areas have scroll bars and the particular size of what I'm trying to print, it is literally rendered useless.

So let me ask to anyone at HubSpot support - do you think it's seriously a feasible request in this day and age for me to need to perform a Print Screen, open paint, paste the screen shot and trim my screen accordingly? Come on guys this is getting ridiculous - how hard is a native print button?

Print Screen.png

dougsimpson
Membro
Great points, I would print it out but you know how that goes...
SMICHAUT
Membro

Would also need this feature... Please allow it 😉 !

TFoerster
Participante

We need this as well.  For accounting purposes (for auditors), we need to print emails requesting our accountants void certain invoices.  The emails come into a HubSpot ticketing pipeline, but then the accounting staff has no way to print natively from ticket.  They can either screenshot and save as a jpeg or they can forward the email to their personal email and print it that way.  It's rough.  Please add this.

dougsimpson
Membro
Amen!
KRobertsson
Membro

This is so needed. Impossible to print anything but small snippets now. The answer I get from HubSpot support (even if I appreciate the work-around) is to use Outlook. If I tell the users that they will start using Outlook and not Hubspot... 

dougsimpson
Membro
I like your comment. The solution should be to add a print function to
HubSpot, since so many customers request it. It would be a great feature
since all of the contacts and companies have documents attached, which need
to be printed from time to time.
Hang in there! HubSpot is listening!