HubSpot Ideas

David_Loggins

Print option for emails

I don't see an option to "Print" any of my emails. Some of my emails are orders that i would prefer to save as a PDF and attach to an order # in my sales system.

I prefer this print option to be availabe in the email conversations AND in the ticket.

Can we please make this available?

TIA

40 Commentaires
Tasmin
Membre

Love this idea, I know it would be really helpful for us too!

Paul320
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I need this ability to print an event in the timeline.  In particular, an email.  Hard to believe this isn't already in place.

tiffanyayeh1
Membre

Yes agreed! I'd love the ability to export forms as PDFs and also the internal email notifications that we set up to be exportable as PDFs

RRamgutty
Membre

Yes please we would love to have a print option in emails. As we do a lot of quotes and stocklists etc by email and it has to be copy pasted into a word editing to print. Sometimes it does not retain the structure. Please add this feature. Thanks

MCrossan
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Hi All,

Was there ever an update to this? Is this a feature that is in the pipline or not?

Thanks.

LMadill
Participant

Our company would also love this feature.  Currently we forward the email to our personal external email in order to print it.

Thanks.

ilovesushi
Membre

We need this option for legal/court purposes as well. 

BSheed
Membre

Should be in there already. Hard to believe it's not.

HUrbanski
Membre

Agree with all of you. I was given the option of either taking a screenshot of the email & printing that (mine's too large for that idea to work) or to log in to the underlying email account that's connected to HubSpot & print it from there.  Sigh.

Appreciate the tip from another user of forwarding it to my personal email to print as PDF - that might be simpler.

CGregory
Participant

Yeah, I have to agree with this as well. As a "hub", there are a lot of simple features that make the user have to workaround things either out of HubSpot or to have several clicks to get to where you want to go. I wish these simple ideas to make the user-experience better overall would see more attention. This is one of several things I would have expected to be available that I never would have asked about in the sales process that just isn't available. This is pretty poor execution.

CBentivegna
Membre

Yes is necesary 

KThomas8
Participant

yes we also need this feature for legal purposes. 

JMartin2
Participant

I need this now, we need a hard copy for legal reasons.

Would be ideal under the ections option (Pin, History, Delete & PRINT!)

courtneycasey
Participant

Much needed!

FCirillo
Membre

Much needed

NGallagher
Membre

much needed for legal reasons with a customer i was just working with!!

Maxime_Rougier
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hey there,

We have at least 2 clients who would find this very useful. Thanks

MKahn
Membre

Great idea! 👍

richard88
HubSpot Employee

I would like this as well - cross posting a related idea that we should all upvote and comment on as well! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Service-Hub-Conversation-Inbox-Print/idi-p/250869

dougsimpson
Membre

Most HubSpot users need a copy of an email from time to time.

Q: What is the advantage to NOT providing a print option?  - Douglas