HubSpot Ideas

sasteffl

Print a Customer Record "Notes" Area

This seems like such basic functionality, but I'd like to be able to just print a customer record with their "Notes" field.

We're a service based business so our field technicians like paper copies of customer records. The Hubspot CRM tool is so incredibly powerful yet the lack of this basic feature is a huge hinderence. When I try to print the browser window, Hubspot condenses the print area far too much as well so that's not an option either.

How difficult would it be to enable this feature?

17 Replies
PeP

I agree, it would be very interesting to be able to print a Note or a Rendez-vous, otherwise to export as a PDF. Sometimes it's a resume we need to have anywhere else.

Thanks

e3vehicles

A general print function is imperative to detail and review with outside sources/employees/Team members the entire converstation, notes taken etc even as a form of documentation is certain instances.  It doesn't seem like printing to PDF should be a hard function to implement.

I agree. This would be great to have this functionality. 

thechiefgood
Member | Platinum Partner

My client just asked for this. 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

Would love this as well!

MEpiscopo

We would also appreciare under the “Actions” pulldown menu in a note there be a “Print” option added.

sasteffl
Participant

@bendonahower @thechiefgood as Platinum Partner's how can we do a better job of getting visibility into this request by Hubspot? 

BHodges5

Yes please - printing Notes to PDF pretty important functionality. 

LMingione

Yes please!

Careercoach1

I agree 100%, How difficult can this be, there are users who prefer paper and Hubspot, so why not have both. 

CBlue

Agreed, this would be incredibly helpful for our company.

John6

This is needed badly, currently cutting and pasting into word to get hard copies for field engineers who often don't have mobile coverage to use the app. 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

This is a workaround but if you create a contact based WF where you send the note to a Google Sheet you'll have a lot better luck printing it.

bendonahower_0-1678283730015.png

JBrowning5

It seems crazy that Hubspot doesn't have this feature. Even Salesforce had it, which we used constantly before switching to Hubspot.  

Careercoach1
Agree💯 and replies on emails should include the previous message
Participant

ooohh ... i honestly can't believe this just came up. definitely some sort of export is needed badly from the record

JBrowning5
I agree. I just spent 25 minutes copying and pasting discovery call notes from a complicated sale into a Word doc so I can send it to our client services team (who aren't on Hubspot). Such a waste of time!