HubSpot Ideas

GAC

Print Email to PDF

I'd like to request an in-app feature in Hubspot marketing email to print or export directly to PDF without reformatting the email.

HubSpotからのアップデート
November 04, 2019 03:08 PM

Gotcha, appreciate the confirmation @ErikaJ, thanks!

November 04, 2019 02:37 PM

Thanks for following up @ErikaJ! Out of interest, would the "shareable" URL for the email work just as well? These can be accessed by folks who don't have a login for the portal and can be accessed by clicking the thumbnail of the email on the email details screen. They're usually on the domain name "preview.hs-sites.com". We're definitely not saying no to the idea of a PDF export, just trying to understand the limitations of the current features in-app. Thanks!

September 25, 2019 02:37 AM

Hi @GAC! Thanks for reaching out with your feedback! While we don't have any concrete plans to introduce pdf export for the emails themselves just yet, I'd love to learn a little more about what the goal is with the pdf itself. Do you use that to share the email content/design with colleagues, or to "archive" a copy of all your emails locally? Any extra info you can share is super useful to myself and my team. Thanks!

76件のコメント
Shay
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @GAC! Thanks for reaching out with your feedback! While we don't have any concrete plans to introduce pdf export for the emails themselves just yet, I'd love to learn a little more about what the goal is with the pdf itself. Do you use that to share the email content/design with colleagues, or to "archive" a copy of all your emails locally? Any extra info you can share is super useful to myself and my team. Thanks!

ErikaJ
参加者 | Diamond Partner

@Shay Not sure about OP, but we have a client that needs to share their newsletter (newly created in HubSpot) with a partner company. They typically used to do this by converting their email to a PDF and then sending that to the partner to send to their customers. They're not really comfortable with sharing an HTML version, as the partner wants to have the PDF to keep on file. 

Shay
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thanks for following up @ErikaJ! Out of interest, would the "shareable" URL for the email work just as well? These can be accessed by folks who don't have a login for the portal and can be accessed by clicking the thumbnail of the email on the email details screen. They're usually on the domain name "preview.hs-sites.com". We're definitely not saying no to the idea of a PDF export, just trying to understand the limitations of the current features in-app. Thanks!

ErikaJ
参加者 | Diamond Partner

@Shay  some of their partners have specifically requested a PDF so that they can make small edits to the document before sending it (like adding their own links or logos) which is why the share link wouldn't work for them. 

Shay
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Gotcha, appreciate the confirmation @ErikaJ, thanks!

michaelpityk
メンバー

We are also interested in this functionality.

amyp8
メンバー

Yes, please! 

cdc64
メンバー

I totally agree. We need a way to do inbound marketing per your course! We create this content and can't post it to social media or advertise with it to show we have a newsletter, etc. ...this is a big oversight. One of your agents suggested I screen shoot it, but it's too long and I don't know how to piece it together without it looking unprofessional. This would be an awesome feature!

Ballyhoura
メンバー

Yes, we need this feature! We send our monthly Newsletter to our network and sometimes we get the request for the printable version that they can have it available at their reception or other premises.

robynRHI
メンバー

Hi, 

I am looking to take a publicaion that we have created in the emails template and get a pdf version to send out as well.  And use as a link on our website etc.  Is this something that can be done at this time?  

springwater
メンバー

We REALLY need this feature, because we're legally required to create an archive of all correspondence available in PDF format.

cfarmer
メンバー

SAME! I would like the ability to create a pdf of all outgoing emails to share with colleagues on Teams and to "archive" a copy of all emails locally.

robmanne
メンバー

Also interested in this please.

gvsturm
メンバー

This would be helpful for us as well. 

MothraStewart
メンバー

I agree. Our sales team is getting requests from dealers to send our emails as a digital flyer and this would be extremely helpful for us.

dorisdunn
参加者

Yes, please!!! When we used Constant Contact, it was incredibly easy to convert any email to PDF with a simple click. It's very frustrating that I can't do that in Hubspot. 

EC3
メンバー

Any updates on this? We need this feature as well. A printable PDF version of emails would be very helpful. 

lcalhoun
メンバー

We've had the same request as ErikaJ. Would love this feature!

epdanmartin
メンバー

We'd love this too - I've had a number of requests from my internal team around a PDF export. 

quickentrailers
メンバー

I have had this request as well! Looking for a way to download and print an email newsletter that was sent to our clients.