HubSpot Ideas

GAC

Print Email to PDF

I'd like to request an in-app feature in Hubspot marketing email to print or export directly to PDF without reformatting the email.

77 Replies
JFlickinger

Also need this feature to share a copy of the email as an attachment for visibility to my leadership team or partners (without emailing it or forwarding it) 

jomiglino
Contributor

It's really a shame that after all this time and so many requests, that Hubspot has not released this feature. It's so basic, yet so necessary. C'mon Hubspot we really need this!

ilovesushi

We need this option because we need to print e-mail threads for legal (court) purposes. 

M0
Participant

@Shay Just bringing this one to the top of your inbox. There is a lot of love for this request, let's make it happen!

Punchbowl

This is getting really urgent, please can someone send through the steps to be able to save a newsletter created in Hubspot as a PDF. 

Thanks

Natalie 

Mandalagp

We never actually figured out. I called Hubspot, they said not available. That is hard in even getting approvals.

What I’ve done is print screen, but the resolution not great.

EC3

Right now their are two work arounds I've found to do this. Send a preview of the email to your own inbox, and then go to print email, but save as pdf instead. Unfortunately this way you will usually have all the email recipient/sender info which you will have to crop. 

The other way is to download a chrome extension like "Go Full Page" and take a screenshot of the entire email, then crop, then save as a pdf. 

Pretty sad that HubSpot won't release this feature even though this thread is almost two years old with almost 100 replies asking for it. This is a basic feature that should have been provided out the gate. 

IRAR

The other workaround is that you create the email and instead of sending you copy and paste to a word document then save as PFD.

KSorensen1

YES! this is a very necessary addition. I need to have an archive of of our email campagns that can be printed / shared from our website. There are work arounds but they're clunky. I was using Send in Blue before and this feature was built in, a PDF could be downloaded once the email was sent.

juliablkdg
Participant | Gold Partner

We would also appreciate this functionality - so that we could print and send via snail mail to contacts that prefer that communication style.

Thanks!

jomiglino
Contributor

Hello Hubspot. Can you hear us? Amazing that this thread started in 2019 with no action taken.  What's the hold-up?

MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Would love the option to convert an email to a PDF and add it the the "Attachments" of a contact record via a workflow.

MichaelBouchard

Yes please include this option. Thank you!

CSwonger

This option would be helpful to our organization also. Thank you. 

MHargrove

I have this request as well, would really love this functionality.

TashaDalBianco
Contributor | Platinum Partner

YESSSS

Punchbowl
Yes
CBentivegna

Yes is necesary 

penache

Hello,

This feature would be very helpful. What is an ETA here?

Thanks!

Daniel_13
Participant

+1 this would be very helpful for admin teams that use the platform