HubSpot Ideas

SLoo

Preview for association labels

Hi team, 

Users should be able to view all the contacts or companies with association labels as in the preview and/or directly in the Contacts overview. At the moment, the only way to distill them is either via a list or report; which takes some steps here. 

Appreciate your consideration for the product roadmap ahead!

6 Replies
jtaflin

I agree.  This is a key feature for folks looking to quickly obtain this information.

Jenny26
Top Contributor

I totally agree with this. We have several clients with over 5 contacts. We want to use the association labels to quickly identify our primary contact for our specific products along with the billing contacts. We can see the labels for these associated contacts when in the company record if these contacts are one of the ones that show in the right column; however, if the labeled contact isn't one of those, there isn't a way to quickly find it. There isn't a column chose for labels in the contacts table view. 

AVelasco9

Agreed! It's pivotal that I can look up a company and easily see who the primary contact is. Even just being able to put the contacts in a different order myself, when in company view, would mean that I could always see at a glance who the primary contact is. As a CRM, this is pivotal knowledge for sales departments. 

courtney_hickey
Contributor

Yes, it would be great to have the Primary contact default as the top contact and prioritize showing at least four other contacts with association labels on the company record.

JKask

This would be awesome!

KKeyser
Contributor

Absolutely necessary functionality. Especially true for working with Partner Channel. At least need to see who is labeled as "Marketing Team" vs. "Sales Team" when determining who to reach out to...