HubSpot Ideas

Herschel

Pre-populate Associate Contacts Screen for Deals/Tickets Already Associated with a Company

If a deal or ticket is already associated with a company, pull the contacts associated with that company into the Associate Contacts screen, allowing the user to select from that list or add other contacts using the search bar. This would save time and hassle by eliminating the need to search your entire contacts list by exact name/email for the contacts associated with a company that you have already associated with the deal or ticket but still allow flexibility for the user to choose the specific contact(s) that should be associated with that particular deal.

Associate Contacts with Deal Screen.png

9件のコメント
barbarajw1
参加者

This is a huge pain point. The inverse would also be helpful - Show the company associated with a contact already selected in a deal or a ticket.

arosonke
メンバー

Agree with both comments. Want the tool help me select the appropriate company associated with the contact I have selected or vice versa select the proper contact associated with the company I have already selected. 

hblancha
メンバー

This would really streamline the process of accurately associating tickets. I agree with both comments above!

Uphillstill
メンバー

This one makes a lot of sense. I struggle with this every day and would appreciate this suggestion being implemented.

SmithBrown
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Upvoting this.

SMonroe
参加者

Upvoting as well!

RedShelf.com

CBN
トップ投稿者

Thanks @Herschel - this would be very useful and make things easier when associating contacts and deals.

And shame on HubSpot for not having done this in the past many years...

AHagedorn
メンバー

This would be extremely helpful, and eliminate a lot of manual data input.

ccaillet7
メンバー

Bonjour, 

Egalement d'accord ave ce retour. Ce serait un atout d'automatiser cette variable l'association automatique d'un ticket à une entreprise si dans la fiche l'entreprise est déjà associée ou un contact.