Post publish date in blog dashboard listing

I would love to see the post publish date, instead of the Created date (or in addition if needed), in the dashboard listing. Future AND past. Here's why:

We do separate blogs for multiple locales, most of which are languages we're not fluent in. That makes it really hard to find specific posts, after they're created.

Current limitations:

1. We can't localize posts as parent-child like we can web pages

2. We can't have an internal title separate from the post title (at least I can't see how I could create one) -- and to retrofit would be changing hundreds of posts by hand.

When the client says "we have an edit to the Arabic Cold Weather post from November 13," which happens fairly frequently (and they don't want to go back to their rep in Lebanon to ask for the title), we're looking for.... the attached screenshot. Which means we have to filter on the correct blog, which is easy, but then start digging and looking at URLs and the blog listing to match the post.

There are several workarounds that I've been going through, but simply having the publish date -- which is how content editors identify posts a lot of the time -- in the dashboard list would alleviate workarounds altogether.

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 1.48.24 PM.png

0 Upvotes
HubSpot updates