HubSpot Ideas

SMS1

Post Chat Survey

Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. 

image.pngSomething like this (very basic example).

This is much more powerful and will have significantly higher response rates than getting feedback after the ticket is closed by sending the survey via email. Also included in this feature should be that if there was a contact associated with the chat, the survey results should be saved in their account, and in the reporting area of hubspot, I should be able to get reports based on these survey results. 

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
January 06, 2022 06:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce that the post chat feedback collection feature is now in Public beta. 🎉

This feature enables the collection of CSAT ratings from within the chat widget. 

All portals with Service Hub Professional/Enterprise Subscription will automatically get access to this beta.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Senior Product Manager - Forms & Feedback Surveys

110 Replies
alearaque88
Participant | Elite Partner

Yes! 👌

netaffinitymaja
Contributor

It would be amazing to have a chat survey available within the chat conversation so we have a better chanc eof capturing clients feedback rather than sending them email survey after ticket is being closed

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce that the post chat feedback collection feature is now in Public beta. 🎉

This feature enables the collection of CSAT ratings from within the chat widget. 

All portals with Service Hub Professional/Enterprise Subscription will automatically get access to this beta.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Senior Product Manager - Forms & Feedback Surveys

mmacerl

Hey Hubspot team,

Thank you for adding this long awaited feature. Do you have any plans to enable the CES survey as well in the near feature? It would be really beneficial for us to maintain consistency as we are already gathering CES responses for tickets closed. 

Thank you for your answer! 

Kind regards,

Marko

Bri_Man

Hi HubSpot Team,

Will this feature be available for portals that use the free chat bot/live chat tool? (in other words, portals without Service Hub Professional/Enterprise Subscription - Our portal is only with Marketing Hub Professional/Enterprise Subscription)

Thanks!

Brian

ManuelC
Contributor

@SabariRam that good news, thanks! 
Any possibilitiy of getting it as well as a customer that has only Marketing Enterprise?

DWinterburn

Hi,

Thanks for introducing into Beta, it's great.

@SabariRam  - one thing that would be really helpful is if you could filter by agent when looking through the responses. Other than that the functionality works well.

Thanks,

NielsvC

Hi @SabariRam,

It works great, but I'm missing the options to filter on agent. Also when exporting to Excel it doesn't include the agents, therefor I can't do it manually either atm.

It is also very limited within a report for a dashboard. Since you can't filter on agent or get a proper overview of amount of ratings (0/1/2) only a total amount or average.

Also the ratings given to the bot itself gets mixed through the ratings to agents. Perhaps there should be a way to devide those.

Would love to see these extra's.

mstlaurent

Same here, I'm missing the options to filter on agent. 

Also the name of the client is not displayed when they are connected through our app, this is the majority of our chat load.

Eddie_CoralTree

Thank you for releasing the ability to have post chat surveys. I am also echoing some of the others requested feature regarding the ability to filter out by agent and additional granular reporting. 

I'd like to also add another feature request. Can we have a widget we could incorporate into our website so our users/customers/visitors can see the scores in realtime and have option to display a frame of time (last 7 days, MTD, YTD, etc...). 

Example Screenshot:

CSAT Widget Mock Up.png

Thanks for the considerations!