HubSpot Ideas

SMS1

Post Chat Survey

Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. 

image.pngSomething like this (very basic example).

This is much more powerful and will have significantly higher response rates than getting feedback after the ticket is closed by sending the survey via email. Also included in this feature should be that if there was a contact associated with the chat, the survey results should be saved in their account, and in the reporting area of hubspot, I should be able to get reports based on these survey results. 

110 Replies
ColeGailus
HubSpot Employee

It would be helpful to be able to trigger the automatic sending of a Customer Support Survey through a method other than a ticket closing.

For example, if a customer support rep is working on an issue with someone over chat, the Customer Support Survey could be triggered by the rep closing the chat. While it is possible to create a ticket for the chat and then close the ticket to trigger the survey, that is more steps for the rep and runs the chance of that step being skipped.

rob_weidner

Would also really appreciate this.  Would be great to get feedback on how a chat discussion went or how the whole checkout process went for our online store.

sheldonz
Participant

I would find it very helpful to be able to trigger a customer satisfaction survey based on a form submission.  

When a customer registers their warranty via a HS form on our website, I'd like to automatically get their input on how the process went via the customer satisfaction survey.

caiodonald
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello everyone! One of our clients need is to have a client feedback after a chat conversation, since we'are using chatbots for them, we would like to be able to gather the client feedback through the chatbot itself, but it is not avaliable yet.

Dean_AirOasis
ashleeflooret

Once our team closes the chat on their end, prompt the customer to "Rate This Chat" with an NPS score embedded in the chat window itself.

We're trying to gather some feedback on how our reps are doing and I think we'd get a much higher response rate if customers can rate their experience immediately after the chat ends.

ValDeslo

Whenever a chat ends, contacts should be able to rate their experience about the chat and give feedback. It would be nice if a pop-up survey appeared on the screen right after the chat is closed.

kbarrera
Participant

+1 here as well - we had this feature with our previous chat tool and lost it while migrating over

FelipeBA

Also very interested on this feature!

Also I'd like to track the "chat satisfaction" for each of the agents in my team individually.

AnniePP

+1! Very interested in this feature. We want to know what our customers think about us and very often we handle conversations without creating a ticket.

TabithaBurnham

+1 we'd love this!

TabithaBurnham

+1 This would be very useful

CarrieKayser

Yes, please add!

danslb

We would also, very much appreciate this feature. We have come from Intercom to Hubspot, and we had the ability to push a survey through the chat. We were getting many more responses than we are now when CSAT was pushed through chat.

AnjaE
Participant

The easiest way would be to to use the Feedback option and just give the possibility to use the trigger "chat".

cscheible
Participant

We also would like this.  More work for agents to have to create a ticket from a chat just to get a survey.

KristenATS

We would also like this feature to be added as we would like to provide the survey to clients once they finish their live chat conversations. 

Mat0357

Please add it. In some countries people are not very attached to emails.

vicky1

YES! Please!!

Kasiek
Contributor

Up! also interested in this option.