HubSpot Ideas

mvm

Possibility to copy an existing landing page into an A/B test

It is not possible to create an A/B landing page (LP) test where the B-test can be copied from an existing LP that has a different look and feel but mostly the same content.

I remember something like from working with MailChimp emails, but in this case it would be to copy  a different (existing) LP and put it next to the A-test to compare A and B on conversion.

So we would be testing the entire LP to see which one converts better based on look and feel.

But trying to copy an existing LP into an already started A/B test is not possible! Please make this possible!  It's time consuming to carry the information from the existing LP into slot B. I'd like to avoide this.

8件のコメント
noamkahn
HubSpot Employee

This is an important idea -- would save time and allow changes without having to recreate the data!

BlueMatador
メンバー

This would be a good feature. I'm recreating a page now and it seems like a waste of time for a page that is already created. 

donrua
トップ投稿者

I have the same issue/question. I want to test to very different versions of home page. I' mnot a developer, and don't want to muck around in the code. I HAVE a completely built variant page saved. How can I test the current home page against the pre-built variant we have saved? I don't want to use up more dev resources.

Jwyoung
参加者

YES! Any plans to have this for 2021 ? 

I made a page to compare with my homepage, and now I realise I have to redo my entire work again for the A/B testing variation page creation 😥 
Please look into this 🙏🏻

AClarke1
メンバー

I would love to see this as a feature in Hubspot - I do A/B tests constantly on landing pages and emails, so pulling one into an A/B test that is already built would be perfect for me and my team!

VoytechMedia
投稿者

I need that!

saggin
参加者

Nothing yet? It is a pretty basic feature.

JMarin5
メンバー

How is this not already a thing? This is a pretty standard features that all landing pages providers have had the ability to do for years.