HubSpot Ideas

mvm

Possibility to copy an existing landing page into an A/B test

It is not possible to create an A/B landing page (LP) test where the B-test can be copied from an existing LP that has a different look and feel but mostly the same content.

I remember something like from working with MailChimp emails, but in this case it would be to copy  a different (existing) LP and put it next to the A-test to compare A and B on conversion.

So we would be testing the entire LP to see which one converts better based on look and feel.

But trying to copy an existing LP into an already started A/B test is not possible! Please make this possible!  It's time consuming to carry the information from the existing LP into slot B. I'd like to avoide this.

8 Replies
noamkahn
HubSpot Employee

This is an important idea -- would save time and allow changes without having to recreate the data!

BlueMatador

This would be a good feature. I'm recreating a page now and it seems like a waste of time for a page that is already created. 

donrua
Top Contributor

I have the same issue/question. I want to test to very different versions of home page. I' mnot a developer, and don't want to muck around in the code. I HAVE a completely built variant page saved. How can I test the current home page against the pre-built variant we have saved? I don't want to use up more dev resources.

Jwyoung
Participant

YES! Any plans to have this for 2021 ? 

I made a page to compare with my homepage, and now I realise I have to redo my entire work again for the A/B testing variation page creation 😥 
Please look into this 🙏🏻

AClarke1

I would love to see this as a feature in Hubspot - I do A/B tests constantly on landing pages and emails, so pulling one into an A/B test that is already built would be perfect for me and my team!

VoytechMedia
Contributor

I need that!

saggin
Participant

Nothing yet? It is a pretty basic feature.

JMarin5

How is this not already a thing? This is a pretty standard features that all landing pages providers have had the ability to do for years.