HubSpot Ideas

ltorres9

Possibility of creating a property only with positive numbers or limits between numbers (formats)

Hi! It would be super interesting (as well as necessary) to be able to create a property with field type "number" but that is only possible with positive numbers or to determine it from a number to another number.
For example, in our case, we have a property called "number of courts" with the number of courts of a club, and right now it's possible to add negative numbers and numbers that are too high (unrealistic numbers for that property, and possible to fill in a form).

In many cases there are problems, and it would be ideal to be able to limit that property so that they were, for example, only positive numbers or from 0 to 50.

Thank you very much!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
RafaelCm
Participant | Platinum Partner

Hey there,

I might be late but I found your question trying the same thing and came up with a solution - maybe this fits for your usecase.

As I understand you cannot set this in the property itself, but if you go into the form in which you are using it you can limit the accepted numbers.

Let me know if this helps 🙂 

RafaelCm_0-1706869480509.png

Kind regards

Rafael