HubSpot Ideas

alassman

Popup form triggered by clicking a CTA button

Seems ridiculous that something so basic isn't supported on HubSpot. I have a form, the CTA button and the gated content all in HS but no way for the form to popup when someone clicks the CTA. Why do they need to be sent through to a different landing page to access the form? Give us a way to cut out this unnecessary step please ASAP!!

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
May 24, 2023 07:24 AM

Hi all, so delighted to update this idea as "delivered"! HubSpot's new re-imagined CTAs tool including the functionality mentioned in this idea is now out to all Starer+ Marketing Hub and CMS customers. In order to check it out, go to Marketing Hub --> Lead Capture --> CTAs. 
In order to learn more on how to trigger a pop-up on a button click check this Knowlegde Base article here:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ctas/triggering-pop-up-calls-to-action-on-button-click

May 04, 2023 02:28 AM

You'll need to click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Product updates

DomRychlik_0-1683192337404.png

• In the left sidebar menu, under Early Access, navigate to Betas.
  • Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.27.45.png
  • In the list you will find the CTAs beta : [Public Beta] HubSpot's new CTAs tool is launching into Public Beta to MH & CMS Professional and EnterpriseScreenshot 2023-05-04 at 10.27.09.png

May 02, 2023 04:01 AM

Hi all, you can now self-enrol into this beta if you're Marketing Hub or CMS Hub Starter+

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
November 03, 2022 04:46 AM

Hi everyone, I've some exciting news to share - we've just launched a brnad new pop-up builder in HubSpot Marketing Hub and CMS Hub into public beta that will allow you to create a pop-up form that will trigger on button click. If you're inetersted in checking it out you can DM me or opt yourself in (if you're Super Admin and in MH or CMSH starter - you'll find the beta opt in in the existing Pop-up forms editor)

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
March 21, 2022 08:24 AM

Hi all,

Just to quickly update everyone on where we are with this idea. The good news is that our new pop-up builder is nearly finished and we'll be releasing it into closed beta soon. We're still very much planning to add the functionality to trigger the pop-up through a button click, however it will not be a part of the initial release. We're going to add this functionality shortly after the initial version of the tool. Hope this helps but if you have any further questions feel free to DM me and I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Dom

November 29, 2021 02:36 AM

Amazing, thank you both @AlexCarnall @rubinacarlson 🙏

November 26, 2021 06:32 AM

Hi @AlexCarnall - the work on this feature is well underway and will be most likely avaialble in the first half of next year but I'm not able to give a more accurate timeline yet. If you're interested in testing out the tool in the very early stage of the development to see what's coming and give us your feedback please DM me and I can arrange that. 

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
October 13, 2021 06:44 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Dom, the PM for HubSpot’s CTAs tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now ‘In Planning’ - this means that our engineers are actively building this feature. 

There’s some more good news - we’re actually building a brand new tool (name TBC) that will enable you to build all kinds of pop-ups (not just pop-up forms) and CTAs giving you you a lot more flexibility in terms of how these pop-ups look like, what modules you can add to them and how they get triggered. 

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Dom

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
April 16, 2021 05:49 AM

Hello Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. We're currently actively exploring this idea with the Product Team.  I’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases for this feature and generally finding out how folks are currently using CTAs, what’s working and what’s not working. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

73 Kommentare
turker_tunali
Mitglied

I also need that feature. I should show the popup form also by clicking the CTA.

alassman
Teilnehmer/-in

Our website is in WordPress and there is a free add-on called Popup Anything. You can use that to get around this problem.

turker_tunali
Mitglied

Thank you for your suggestion @alassman but we don't use WP. We use ERPNext on logedosoft.com.

Do we have any other workaround?

Kmoloo
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner
thetimhunter
Mitglied

Need something in Hubspot that allows this, having to use outside tools like belch.io is not effective. I know that Click Funnel already offers this feature and it's quite robust.

smartcrumbs
Teilnehmer/-in

When is this feature coming? A small change with a great impact.

tdm_lee
Mitglied

I'm a brand new user and this is one of the first things I needed to do and was sad to see it's not part of Hubspot. This seems like an extremely common thing and would add value to the platform.

AndersH
Mitglied

Please add this, it seems like a much needed add and not something that should be too difficult to achieve given that you already do create forms via javascript.

ktfritchen
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Totally agree! I'm shocked that this isn't already available and it's yet another example of something so basic that's available in any other competitive tool that's not available in HubSpot. Has HubSpot stopped developing basic, helpful marketing tools in favor of CRM & CS tools? Very disappointing.

Thinh
Mitglied

This would be such a helpful feature as the form does not look so clunky and we can skip yet another landing page with just a form on it. Following this thread for a solution.

Reena
Mitglied

This feature would really help the customer journey, and scale down the clicks to download/sign up etc

DaMask
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

How is the official Hubspot solution to give access to a third party? When you are working in an agency working in other businesses hubspot accounts, this is not a good solution.

lorennaeunapio
Teilnehmer/-in

I'd like to know the status of it. I recently migrated all of my landing pages to Hubspot and, because I cannot replicate the same experience I used to have with my old tool, I had a HUGE drop in lead conversion. I can definitely attribute this to the lack of a pop-up form because that was the only thing that we changed from the old tool to Hubspot. It's a VERY POOR user experience: either sending the user to another page (which adds one extra click on the path) or displaying the form on the page, which does not look nice at all. I cannot understand how Hubspot does not have such a basic feature here. 

aeto
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Oh yes, logical thing, why it is not supported? I create popup form and there is first button and after that is form, I dont understand it.

corentinbotin
Mitglied

We need this too ...

naris66
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a must! 

twilliams
Mitglied

This is still a needed feature, could we get this feature added soon @hubspot

TElson
Mitglied

We need this functionality as well. I just asked and tech support suggested I upvote on this forum. Doesn't look like this is even in their queue yet.

TatianaK
Mitglied

Yes, please, we need this feature!

OSenior
Mitglied

I concur - Lets get it implemented