HubSpot Ideas

alassman

Popup form triggered by clicking a CTA button

Seems ridiculous that something so basic isn't supported on HubSpot. I have a form, the CTA button and the gated content all in HS but no way for the form to popup when someone clicks the CTA. Why do they need to be sent through to a different landing page to access the form? Give us a way to cut out this unnecessary step please ASAP!!

73 Commentaires
MariaRafaella
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Couldn't agree more. This would be super useful. And on that note, can we please update the styling of the popup forms? Would be great to be able to use a full image.

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
DomRychlik
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi folks,

I’m Dom, the PM for HubSpot’s CTAs tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now ‘In Planning’ - this means that our engineers are actively building this feature. 

There’s some more good news - we’re actually building a brand new tool (name TBC) that will enable you to build all kinds of pop-ups (not just pop-up forms) and CTAs giving you you a lot more flexibility in terms of how these pop-ups look like, what modules you can add to them and how they get triggered. 

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Dom

ktfritchen
Contributeur
This is exciting news. Thanks, Dom!
AlexCarnall
Membre

We would also like forms to be more customisable, with more font & colour options. & we would also like the CTA trigger.

Is there any update on when the new tool will be live please? 

DomRychlik

Hi @AlexCarnall - the work on this feature is well underway and will be most likely avaialble in the first half of next year but I'm not able to give a more accurate timeline yet. If you're interested in testing out the tool in the very early stage of the development to see what's coming and give us your feedback please DM me and I can arrange that. 

AlexCarnall
Membre
Hi Dom

I am interested in testing out the tool, please sign me up & let me know if there is anything I can do to support.

Thanks
Alex
rubinacarlson
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

Hi @DomRychlik we'd be keen to help test too. 🙋‍♀️

DomRychlik

Amazing, thank you both @AlexCarnall @rubinacarlson 🙏

clintbieri
Participant
I’d be glad to help with testing.

Thanks, all!
PaulChabot
Membre

Hi @DomRychlik

I am also interested in the feature and would be glad to help during the test. 

JCadeus
Membre

@DomRychlik Hi, i would like also to testing this feature, it,s one of the reason why i still continue to use Leadpages for landing pages as opening new window kills the conversion rate. I hope this feature will come early in 2022, it's much needed.

It hurts to see that HS has this feature on their landing pages but not for their clients...

Regards 

PaddyBlocks
Membre

Hello, is there an update on this, please? I would like to test it if possible!

ChloeWoodPF
Membre

Totally agree, this would help me hugely. 

HFranco8
Membre

It seems like a super basic idea, and it's weird it hasn't been implemented yet. I hope this will come very soon...

JGuevara7
Membre

@AlexCarnall do you have any updates on this feature being available?

nicolasramirez
Membre

Hi! is this form pop-up feature ready to use? I need it for some quick MVPs. Would it be possible to gather analytics too?

MALW
Membre

Hi everyone, 

I am also very interested in this feature. Also I am happy to help with testing. 

Best

bmatilla
Participant

Very interested in this feature too, I'm looking forward to have it.

MLadenburg
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

@DomRychlik  Is there an update on when this would be available? Can you direct me to where I can sign up to Beta test it?

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
DomRychlik

Hi all,

Just to quickly update everyone on where we are with this idea. The good news is that our new pop-up builder is nearly finished and we'll be releasing it into closed beta soon. We're still very much planning to add the functionality to trigger the pop-up through a button click, however it will not be a part of the initial release. We're going to add this functionality shortly after the initial version of the tool. Hope this helps but if you have any further questions feel free to DM me and I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Dom