HubSpot Ideas

alassman

Popup form triggered by clicking a CTA button

Seems ridiculous that something so basic isn't supported on HubSpot. I have a form, the CTA button and the gated content all in HS but no way for the form to popup when someone clicks the CTA. Why do they need to be sent through to a different landing page to access the form? Give us a way to cut out this unnecessary step please ASAP!!

73件のコメント
FPastorelli
参加者

Wow - I can't but agree this is such a simple feature and it would be SO important. 

jmacandrews
参加者

Need this! I believe it would greatly increase our conversion rate to have the form pop up on screen rather than being redirected to a landing page with just a form on it. Seems like unnecessary steps and creates a huge barrier. 

LSkulman
メンバー

Yes, please!!

Benito_R
メンバー

The fact that Hubspot has this feature on their own website landing pages (apparently Hubspot doesn't use its own CMS for their website - shock horror!) but can't manage to get it to work with their own modularized buttons and forms is BAFFLING. 

Lazy engineering and thoughtless product management are the only reasons this happens. 

Fix it. 

evang
参加者

Can you put the gated content on the Thank You page for a form submission? 

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
DomRychlik
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. We're currently actively exploring this idea with the Product Team.  I’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases for this feature and generally finding out how folks are currently using CTAs, what’s working and what’s not working. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

nhill
メンバー

We have clients who would like to use this feature as well. The pop-up from the CTA button would elimiate a clck and another landing page in the customer experience.

clintbieri
参加者

Need this yesterday!

Benito_R
メンバー

If you're looking for some really strong use case data @DomRychlik , maybe your marketing team has some? They must have done a bit of research before finding a way to do it on your landing pages: https://offers.hubspot.com/marketing-plan-template and that was one of the reasons we wanted to do it too.

MLasuzzo1
メンバー

Having this feature would be really nice and help give a workaround for the lack of adding forms as campaign assets!

I would use this feature in email (specifically) to allow the receiptients to click the CTA and then be redirected to a simple page with only the form (as a new functionality of CTAs).

STSTW
メンバー

I think it is pretty crazy that this thread was created in 2019, and someone from the "Product Team" has commented twice, yet there is no progress. Benito_R has a very good point about HubSpot using it themselves on https://offers.hubspot.com/marketing-plan-template. That should be enough of a "use case" for a marketing company to understand no?

Thoughts?

HHays
メンバー | Solutions Partner

I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone pointed out that it's already being used on HubSpot's own landing pages https://offers.hubspot.com/social-media-workbook. When will this feature be made available to HubSpot users?

GBrouwer
メンバー

An absolute must-have!

Caroline-bk
メンバー

I agree! So many pages have this function, it's ridiculous that HubSpot does not

Michala
メンバー

I agree! We really need this function as well.

MPamintuan
参加者

Why is this taking forever to make? lol 

WE NEED THIS FEATURE! 

CDoyle
メンバー

Need this badly, we're looking a different functionaliy and solutions as a result.

SNtsonde
メンバー

Hello,

I just started working with hubSpot, and this is the first feature I need. I'm very disappointed that this is not available, especially since HubSpot uses this feature on their website. Could someone from the HubSpot product team provide us with an estimated release date for this basic and much needed feature? Thank you

Gattooze
メンバー

I am amazed that this is not already there. I do not understand why in a captive platform we are not able to add a simple CTA that leads to a form instead of a page. 

LVilliger
メンバー

Hi, I am a recent HubSpotter who wanted to setup his first form and thought this feature is just standard. Would be awesome if there is an option for this soon. Looking forward to it.