HubSpot Ideas

alassman

Popup form triggered by clicking a CTA button

Seems ridiculous that something so basic isn't supported on HubSpot. I have a form, the CTA button and the gated content all in HS but no way for the form to popup when someone clicks the CTA. Why do they need to be sent through to a different landing page to access the form? Give us a way to cut out this unnecessary step please ASAP!!

73 Replies
turker_tunali

I also need that feature. I should show the popup form also by clicking the CTA.

alassman
Participant

Our website is in WordPress and there is a free add-on called Popup Anything. You can use that to get around this problem.

turker_tunali

Thank you for your suggestion @alassman but we don't use WP. We use ERPNext on logedosoft.com.

Do we have any other workaround?

Kmoloo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
thetimhunter

Need something in Hubspot that allows this, having to use outside tools like belch.io is not effective. I know that Click Funnel already offers this feature and it's quite robust.

smartcrumbs
Participant

When is this feature coming? A small change with a great impact.

tdm_lee

I'm a brand new user and this is one of the first things I needed to do and was sad to see it's not part of Hubspot. This seems like an extremely common thing and would add value to the platform.

AndersH

Please add this, it seems like a much needed add and not something that should be too difficult to achieve given that you already do create forms via javascript.

ktfritchen
Contributor

Totally agree! I'm shocked that this isn't already available and it's yet another example of something so basic that's available in any other competitive tool that's not available in HubSpot. Has HubSpot stopped developing basic, helpful marketing tools in favor of CRM & CS tools? Very disappointing.

Thinh

This would be such a helpful feature as the form does not look so clunky and we can skip yet another landing page with just a form on it. Following this thread for a solution.

Reena

This feature would really help the customer journey, and scale down the clicks to download/sign up etc

DaMask
Member | Diamond Partner

How is the official Hubspot solution to give access to a third party? When you are working in an agency working in other businesses hubspot accounts, this is not a good solution.

lorennaeunapio
Participant

I'd like to know the status of it. I recently migrated all of my landing pages to Hubspot and, because I cannot replicate the same experience I used to have with my old tool, I had a HUGE drop in lead conversion. I can definitely attribute this to the lack of a pop-up form because that was the only thing that we changed from the old tool to Hubspot. It's a VERY POOR user experience: either sending the user to another page (which adds one extra click on the path) or displaying the form on the page, which does not look nice at all. I cannot understand how Hubspot does not have such a basic feature here. 

aeto
Participant | Diamond Partner

Oh yes, logical thing, why it is not supported? I create popup form and there is first button and after that is form, I dont understand it.

corentinbotin

We need this too ...

naris66
Participant

This is a must! 

twilliams

This is still a needed feature, could we get this feature added soon @hubspot

TElson

We need this functionality as well. I just asked and tech support suggested I upvote on this forum. Doesn't look like this is even in their queue yet.

TatianaK

Yes, please, we need this feature!

OSenior

I concur - Lets get it implemented