HubSpot Ideas

Hasmin

Pop-up form that is triggered on a CTA click

It would be great to be able to pop-up a form when a user click a button (or CTA). 

Right now you can trigger pop-up forms only on: time spent on page or scroll percentage or exit intent. 

Has anyone found a workaround for this? I'd rather not takeusers to a different page which has the form. 

22 Kommentare
TomTigwell
Mitglied

Yes please can you let me know if this has been solved?

SpencerG
Teilnehmer/-in

It's quite bad that this isn't OOTB functionality for HubSpot.

Dorrian
Mitglied

This is very frustrating that it doesn't exist.

SpencerG
Teilnehmer/-in

Too bloody right it is!

MMSween
Mitglied

Super frustrating, been trying to find a workaround but there really are no good options. 

CassieL
Mitglied

Agreed! And it's so difficult to find a workaround, so the options are to either really impact the user experience by adding a form rather than images/CTAs or go for just a CTA and lose the opportunity to gain some really quality leads - so disappointing that such an obvious bit of functionality doesn't exist.

skykick
Teilnehmer/-in

this would be awesome!

SpencerG
Teilnehmer/-in

Right @sky1 ! It would be rad!

GabeSalzer
Mitglied

Yes - would love to have this. We can have multiple CTAs on a landing page - but we don't have to have multiple forms to make it cumberson. This would be great solution.

katlud
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, I woudl like to see this functionality as I now have to send users to a landing page to fill out a form. Not a great user journey

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
DomRychlik
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. We're actively exploring this idea with the team at the moment. I’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using CTAs, what’s working for you and what’s not working. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

JamesGill
Mitglied

I would like to see this functionality. Please keep me updated on if it becomes avaliable. 

Thanks, James

katlud
Teilnehmer/-in

Our developer agency created this for us https://www.oag.com/en/on-time-performance-data and it uses a HubSpot form but it would be great to see this as an out of the box option.

JessKing86
Teilnehmer/-in

have been waiting for this forever~

MGarrido
Teilnehmer/-in

When is this going to be implemented?

LClark
Mitglied

This would be great. I have a landing page with two call to actions, so instead of having two forms on the landing page, a pop up for the secondary call to action would look really good.

SSiow
HubSpot Employee

Agree that this idea would be useful so that customers can fill up a form without leaving the current page. Also helps to provide more consistency in terms of the popup forms popping up on the page we want it to appear on. 

AArnaldo
Mitglied

Hello HubSpot Product Team,

I'm so frustrated in selecting HubSpot for our CMS. We're stuck in a contract for a year but I can't even get a proper module for our website.

I need a CTA that can trigger a modal pop-up form for lead prospects to enter personal information. And I need it ASAP as I'm time pressured to finish our website.

Thank you.

Arnel Arnaldo

HubSpot Account # 20661640

MGarrido
Teilnehmer/-in

At the end I found the following solution:

1. I have created my custom landing page with custom fields
  2. The Popup form was triggered by a link custom field
  3. Once the link is clicked, a form is opened on a new tab / window
  4. The data is then successfully collected.

This is not the ideal solution but it worked on my end for me and my client. If you need any asistance, you can contact me at www.miguel.nz

mr-m4ngo
Teilnehmer/-in

What's the status quo here @DomRychlik? As HubSpot is using this features themselves on Landing Pages, I think the advantages and the use case should be quite clear: https://offers.hubspot.com/how-to-optimize-landing-pages-for-conversion