HubSpot Ideas

TWL

Pop-up Alerts Needed in Tickets and Company Objects

Who: Service Hub - Support tickets

What is the goal?:  To be alerted of important information before proceeding with a service.

Added Value:  Alert stakeholders of busniess critical infomation

The Idea: We need warning messages to pop-up when creating tickets to warn the person working on the ticket of pertinent information.  This could be things like, "Attention: This client is delinquent. Please require payment before proceeding!" or "This client has a balance that can be applied to their bill."  or "This client does not have a subscription. All Support work is to be billable." 

If we can’t have a pop-up, then a pinned message within each ticket for that client would show up at the top of that ticket where we could see it. 

This pop-up or pinned message can be set to expire at a certain time, appear in certain places, always appear, etc.  

14 Replies
JTL30

Excellent idea! 

KHarrell

This would also be helpful when a client is in an implementation for a variety of reasons: they have not transitioned to support, but still reaches out to support for assistance, has gone live and may reach out to support and should be redirected to their implementation consultant, has unique business practices resulting in a unique use of the software, etc. 

DSaunders99

Brilliant Idea! We use to have this feature in our old helpdesk system.

You could set an alert at Contact, Location or Company level and this would be flagged up when creating a ticket. Very useful to keep the whole team informed.

A perfect example maybe that the client is on credit hold or has had a license revoked and needs to speak with the acounts team before proceeding with a support ticket.

Darythe
Contributor

I came here to request the same thing, it is very valuable for client success. Here as example of what this looked like in our last platform. Aytime you touched anything associated to the company, an alert pop-up would appear. 

Darythe_0-1659129733704.png

Darythe
Contributor

This is something that my team needs desperatley. Looking through notes is not efficient. Pop-up Alerts would help improve our service and allows for the entire company to be aware of new information ASAP regardless of who reaches out from the client company or who answers the ticket from our support team. 

MHurst8

Please make this happen! This would be so useful!

Darythe
Contributor
pinned things just don't work well enough
FJSchafer
Participant

This would be so helpful to see client-specific messages on Hubspot Tickets. We could then act on pertinent information during the call.

KHarrell

Not having this feature affects how we interact with our clients and causes frustration, that could be avoided. I've had several instances recently where having a pop up message would have saved time for me and the client.

An example scenario:

Client - "What is the status of a ticket that I opened more than a month ago? It's unacceptable that it takes so long for a response and it's impacting my business"

Me - I see that an email was sent to you on Aug. 3 to schedule an appointment to troubleshoot this issue. We have not received a response with your appointment selection

Client - "I don't have time to check email, I'm running a business. I've asked your support team to call me, why do they keep sending me emails"

Me - I apologize for the inconvenience, let me get this scheduled for you...

Client - "I shouldn't have to follow up with your company to help me, just tell everyone I need a phone call!" 

Had there been a pop up message on the account/contact, the support representative would have known to call the client to schedule the appointment vs. sending the email. This would have saved the client 3 weeks of waiting, reduced their frustration and created a more efficient experience for everyone with a potential resolution being achieved sooner 

Darythe
Contributor
Excellent example, KHarrel!

Another scenario:
- A client calls because they need to ensure a specific former employee (as
of right then) was not able to call our company and collect any data, make
any changes, etc. to their account.
- A pop-up notification across the platform would prevent someone from
accidentally recognizing the name and be unaware of the call from the owner
of the company not to release information.
- This lack of immediate notification can be detrimental to business.
TWL
Participant

@Darythe and @DSaunders99 see if you can drum up some more upvotes.   I am trying to see if HubSpot can prioritize this.  

katlud
Participant

I would like this functionality as we have accounts where all details are confidential so would be good to apply these banners/pop ups to specific companies/deals/contacts as well as HubSpot instance.

AVChrista
Contributor | Elite Partner

This functionality would be extremely helpful on ticket records! Please, HubSpot, make this happen!

Franziska_K

Very urgent to run our service business successfully! I hope this function will come soon.