HubSpot Ideas

kmills

Pop-Up CTA Link to Landing Page

I recently saw a pop-up feature on Docutech's Blog: 13 Things to Start, Stop & Keep Doing With Your Email Marketing in 2018. The Pop-Up did not require a form but rather re-directed to a landing page. I would love to have this as a feature in HubSpot either as a CTA Option or via the Lead Flows Tool. It would allow marketing to quickly notify visitors of new content while also asking more detailed questions for lead routing purposes. 

24 Replies
LMarie

Yes! This would be wonderful - it's been something we've been trying to figure out how to do on our site as well.

fairinstitute
Participant

Would really love this feature!

RAIDBOXES
Participant

need it too!

lroberson
Member | Elite Partner

This would be a great feature to have access to!

RAIDBOXES
Participant

Any news here?

Paul_FNKE

Yes, this would be great! Let's make this happen 🙂 

cfield

I would love for HubSpot to make this happen! There are multiple pages on my website where I would like for a pop-up to simply re-direct visitors from the page they are on to a landing page that contains a relevant offer. With the pop-up forms tool in HubSpot, I have to make them at least put in an email address before I can re-direct them. A pop-up CTA tool, on the other hand, would allow me to encourage visitors to view a page that I think will have additional value for them (and hopefully convert on) without them having to submit any info yet. 

TARO

I'd love to have this feature. We would like to insert pop-up style CTA into our blog posts to navigate the viewers to our product's listing page. It would be great if HubSpot CTAs could style like a pop-up!

ChristopherH

Bumping this a bit because it's something that would be incredibly helpful for me. Leads turn into demos more often when the lead capture is also scheduling.

RyanCH

This feature would be a great addition. We regularly host breakfast briefings, seminars and hosted events so this feature would be extremely useful for promotion and to re-directing visitors to event landing pages.

vbrech
HubSpot Employee

There have been similar threads:

I haven't tested either one, but conceptually I think the latter approach is best.

LauraTufis
Participant

This would be very useful for my company as well. We'd like to be able to track CTA button clicks for our pop-ups as well. 

kmills

This is live now!!! Just go into the pop-up form tool! Yay! 2 and a half years later.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe and I'm the Ideas Forum Manager.  I just wanted to provide a quick update on this Idea. 

Our product team thinks this is a great idea and would love to work on this in the future, but it is not on our most immediate roadmap at this time.

"Not Currently Planned" does not mean that HubSpot will never build this feature, just that it is not on our current roadmap. We reevaluate Ideas every so often, so please feel free to upvote and leave feedback on this thread.

Best,

Joe

kmills

Hi JoeMayall,

I don't understand your note. The feature is now live on the HubSpot software. You can build a pop-up that is not a form and rather have it link to another web page.  

Trvlkmktg
Participant

Now that this post is 3 years old, I'll add my 2 cents. Hubspot needs to address the lack of meaningful reporting around Pop-Up "Forms" that feature a URL redirect. Currently, they only report views, nothing else.  It would at least be helpful to classify these types of non-form forms as CTA's and offer the same level of reporting.  

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. We're actively exploring this idea with the team at the moment. I’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using CTAs, what’s working for you and what’s not working. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

SRoberts

It would certainly be helpful to be able to track which contacts were led to blogs/pages from a pop-up form. 

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

I’m Dom, the PM for HubSpot’s CTAs tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now ‘In Planning’ - this means that our engineers are actively building this feature. 

There’s some more good news - we’re actually building a brand new tool (name TBC) that will enable you to build all kinds of pop-ups (not just pop-up forms) and CTAs giving you you a lot more flexibility in terms of how these pop-ups look like, what modules you can add to them and how they get triggered. 

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Dom

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Looking forward to the beta for this new tool, hopefully will be available ASAP!