Pop-Up CTA Link to Landing Page

I recently saw a pop-up feature on Docutech's Blog: 13 Things to Start, Stop & Keep Doing With Your Email Marketing in 2018. The Pop-Up did not require a form but rather re-directed to a landing page. I would love to have this as a feature in HubSpot either as a CTA Option or via the Lead Flows Tool. It would allow marketing to quickly notify visitors of new content while also asking more detailed questions for lead routing purposes. 

HubSpot updates
11 Replies
LMarie

Yes! This would be wonderful - it's been something we've been trying to figure out how to do on our site as well.

fairinstitute
New Contributor

Would really love this feature!

RAIDBOXES
Regular Contributor

need it too!

lroberson
New Contributor

This would be a great feature to have access to!

RAIDBOXES
Regular Contributor

Any news here?

Paul_FNKE
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this would be great! Let's make this happen :-) 

cfield
New Contributor

I would love for HubSpot to make this happen! There are multiple pages on my website where I would like for a pop-up to simply re-direct visitors from the page they are on to a landing page that contains a relevant offer. With the pop-up forms tool in HubSpot, I have to make them at least put in an email address before I can re-direct them. A pop-up CTA tool, on the other hand, would allow me to encourage visitors to view a page that I think will have additional value for them (and hopefully convert on) without them having to submit any info yet. 

TARO
New Contributor

I'd love to have this feature. We would like to insert pop-up style CTA into our blog posts to navigate the viewers to our product's listing page. It would be great if HubSpot CTAs could style like a pop-up!

ChristopherH
New Contributor

Bumping this a bit because it's something that would be incredibly helpful for me. Leads turn into demos more often when the lead capture is also scheduling.

RyanCH
Visitor

This feature would be a great addition. We regularly host breakfast briefings, seminars and hosted events so this feature would be extremely useful for promotion and to re-directing visitors to event landing pages.