HubSpot Ideas

TGrabert

Playbooks need be accessible on mobile app

We can access templates for emails but cannot access anything in our playbooks. That makes no sense to me. 
If I'm mobile and want to send something from playbook like an agreement after a call to customer, I have to go outside the HubSpot to email it from a file source on my phone or have someone email it to me that is on a computer desktop and can access playbook files. 

42 Kommentare
ZShahid
Mitglied

I have created a playbook of questions to ask prospects. I would like my team to use this playbook to answer the questions on the playbook while they are with the customer. 

CPSCB
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Playbooks are the key tool our sales teams are using for field visits to relay that field intelligence to those making marketing resource and other business decisions.

The top complaint is they can't record anything until they're back on their laptop. This results in data loss / incorrect data when they have to recall from memory at the end of day (or worse next/days later).  

SHilger
Teilnehmer/-in

This is SERIOUSLY needed! 

SHilger
Teilnehmer/-in

A thought - if Hubspot is not going to enable Playbooks and other functionality in the app, then at least make the website mobile-enabled. Right now, it's such a hassle to get to a particular part of the page, blow it up to view, and then enter or review data. 

julieclarkebush
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Please allow app users to access playbooks. 

LUlrich
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

digitus
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

+1

PChedid
Mitglied

I would love this.

MMarston
Mitglied

Playbooks are a key function we use to automate logging a meeting activity with prompted questions that change properties. It is need in the moble app

ABLACK_22
Teilnehmer/-in

We'd like to utilize the Playbooks for Trade Shows... Being at a booth and able to easily fill out a playbook on your mobile device would be ideal. 

Izzy_
Teilnehmer/-in

Bump this - our sales team is often on the road.
The playbooks feature being available on mobile would be a god-send.
Currently the team is using the Notion mobile app instead.

benesch_e
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

agreed, playbooks would go a long way to making the mobile app extremely powerful:

Tradeshows: lead capture with information to pass on to the relevent team member using @ mentions while making sure consistent info is captured

Field teams: adding structured notes so a manager can see a consistent update to a deal, ticket, ect. not to mention the ability to coach your team to do better

Field service team: using a playbook to document work done at a service call

simoncripps
Mitglied

+1 really needed

acompany
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

+1

Marijn-Cuex
Mitglied

+ 1, I agree, we see the same need at our clients to be mobile and still use playbooks

BHalladay
Mitglied

I seriously do not understand why this feature is not available on the app. The app was a major selling point for our mobile workforce with the understanding that this type of functionality would be available. Having a pre-designed set of questions that need to be answered for certain interactions that can easily be accessed through a template is a huge benefit and honestly seems like a no-brainer. Microsoft forms can do this. Please enable this feature!

shahwang
Mitglied

+1. I agree. Most of the managers are working in mobile and playbook should be available in mobile app as well since log a call/meeting/email is already available.

KFairbanks
Mitglied

+1 the benefit of playbooks comes when it's available everywhere. I can't train my team how to work more efficiently using playbooks, and then tell them they can't use them on the mobile app. Our teams needs a consistent way to work.

PvanRenselaar
Mitglied

+1, really needed feature when on the road! 

MherfelPCN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We are headed to an event that doesn't have a lead retrival. I was hopeful that playbooks was available on the phone app so I could use that instead to help ask specific questions and allow for quick answers. I really wish it was available!