Playbooks - Drag and Drop Editing

DevinRZC_DM

I tried looking for other submissions like this but didn't find one...

We need the ability to move questions/fields around inside playbooks we're building. 

Ex. We'd like to move the 1st question in a playbook to the end of the playbook.

Right now, that means we need to rebuild the playbook just to change the order of questions, and that's a pretty big barrier to Playbooks being useful for us in the spirit of agility and ability "pivot" certain aspects of our sales process if needed. 

11 Replies
KCampbell
HubSpot Employee

Hi @DevinRZC_DM ,

I think that this is a great idea and have upvoted your post as well! Thank you for sharing this!

All the best,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Support

growthforce_ceo

I agree this feature needs to be added ASAP. I just spent hours building a playbook and realized the order was wrong. Spent more time recreating. 

romi
Participant | Elite Partner

Not having this functionality is costing us and our clients hours!

nznicko
Member | Elite Partner

We need this for numerous clients... asap!! thanks 

nikkiv
Top Contributor

How is this not possible?? We also really need this feature. Any update on the status? 

AlexfromKeela

Please get this done! Thanks

FerhatSF
Participant

none too small of a step. Upvoting it. I am crazy about the feature. Cannot reuse work without it. 

dave-ops

Agreed. so much wasted time re-creating just to change the order.

CarlssonElkins
Participant

Please, please fix this!  It's such a time waste... and it would be so simple to do!

esephton

It seems like a basic hygiene factor so was surprised when I couldn't do this as I edited a playbook. Would save a lot of time.

carlsavitz

Man, I am new to Hubspot and just bumped up against this problem.  I am very particular about this kind of stuff and agree with above comments that it is a huge waste of time and reduces agility and the ability to iterate and improve Playbooks.  Seems like it should be an easy fix, and has been identified as an issue for quite some time.  Piling on even though it seems no one is listening: please fix this!