HubSpot Ideas

VanessaZ

Pitchbook integration

We are looking to have a pitchbook integration with HubSpot. The way we would want to use the integration is to pull potential companies that fit what we are looking for. There's a couple of ways the data could integrate to help us:

1) We do a lot of market research and sometimes want to know what research we have done in a deal. It would be great to see which companies we have tapped for market research and their description and details

2) Be able to search pitchbook data through HubSpot - when looking at a company in HubSpot for it to show similar companies and be able to add them to a pipeline instantly

3) Be able to do workflows with pitchbook data - for example, when X company we are tracking gets funding, add them to a pipeline and send a notification to a user. 

5 Replies
AudreyWallace
Member | Elite Partner

One of my clients is looking for this, too. Salesforce has this integration but I am trying to pursuade them to use HubSpot and this integration would be a catalyst.

AFruchter
Participant

Second this idea - would be great to prospective and current investments through HubSpot while linking company data directly from PitchBook to HubSpot.

SalesForce has this functionality, so if HubSpot can't make it happen I will be forced to take my business to Salesforce.

JWhite35

Adding support for this idea, there is already a crunchbase integration but Pitchbook is also an amazing tool and would make for a great integration with HS.

KMacDonald9

Agree with this!

MLUTZ

This would be a game changer!