HubSpot Ideas

JSlater

Pipeline/stage "total amount"

Can you please consider allowing for alternative properties to be displayed as the calculated total in the Pipeline/stage "total amount" section.

This is defaulted to calculate deal amounts only, however, we would like the option to change this to total/display other revenue properties that are more important for our business on selected stages/pipelines.

Thanks

13 Replies
Bernardus

Would really like this simple feature in the pipeline for our sales. Gives an easier and better overview of the potential revenue per stage (weighted amount). 

Jpbsalibe
Contributor

This would be great, I wuld like to have the option to diplay the MRR instead of the total value or even other properties.

JBryant

Also a way to Sum a total if a custom numeric property. Average of a property could be useful as well. 

AllyJohnson
Member | Diamond Partner

We have been asked this a few times now, particularly to show weighted total.

PaulRStephen

I agrees the abilty to see the weighted total would be very helpful

AnneNguyen22

It's especially helpful for us as we are caring more about other metrics than Amount.

KR11

I agree with all of the above weighted total would be very helpful indeed 

AKing88

Yes please, it would be helpful to pull from a different property.

AMata4

Just being able to remove the total from the bottom would be a great help. It is confusing for the team if we don't work with currency. Adding a custom value for each company as you say is a great idea!

IdeGaillande

I totally agree with these suggestions, very useful and expected by our teams

GCasali
Participant | Diamond Partner

A suggestion to solve this would be to use a deal-based workflow to copy the value of other revenue properties to the main deal value property. This way the sum of the pipeline will always reflect the value of the chosen property.

For example, this could be done with the total weighted property, you just need to create an automation so whenever the value of the total weighted property is changed, this value is copied to the value property.

Cengen4

Would be nice to get an update on this!

Thomas_Vanguard
Participant | Platinum Partner

Would really like this to be added. 

Now that HubSpot has expanded the deal value measurements it makes sense for this to trickle down into the sales pipeline. We use line items to track our services, then the billing frequency to track contract value and MRR. It's a shame the pipeline only shows the deal amount (one month's worth of work) instead of the TCV for winning the deal.