HubSpot Ideas

GlennMillerLupo

Pinning more than one note

Across big teams, sometimes more than one note is important and requires pinning. WOuld be great if 2 pins could existing among a see of notes 

47 Replies
mri

Totally agree! It would be very useful to be able to pin more than one note in contacts, deals, etc.

LenForsyth

We need this as well!

Centeruser

I wish we could just pin as many as we want! Some times I need one, some times I need six... but at this point, I would cheerfully take 2 over just one. 

It's a bit frustrating that only one can be pinned while the platform itself adds SO MANY automated notes. 

RockyPowertrain
Participant

I agree ... this seems like it'd be an easy feature change.  Our company as well would benefit from more than one note pinned at the top.  

RachelJ
Contributor

This would be a really helpful addition to HubSpot, only being able to pin one variable on a deal record is very limiting.

The ability to pin multiple notes and particularly different types of pin e.g. notes, emails, calls and meetings etc... would be great.  Currently you can only pin one of the variables which is very limiting when you have multiple teams referring to different data.

Thanks,

Rachel

LMcGrath

Multiple pinned notes would make things much easier to manage, often having to unpin one not in favor of another when it would be ideal to simply pin the 2nd note.

chadsideris
Contributor

This would help on Contacts, Companies and Deals.

Centeruser

I wish we could just pin as many as we want 

JennL
Participant

Pinning more than 1 note, maybe up to 5 at least in a Deal/Company. Working across multiple departments trying to get all the valuable information near the top and easy east to read. Without relying on comments as some teams need to keep their notes separate. Also Note Titles like Tasks has would be tremendously helpful. I might need to make that 2nd idea its own.

Lynnmueller

I wish we could just pin as many as we want !! would be very helpful 

SBedonni

Totally agree! It would be very useful to be able to pin more than one note in contacts, deals, etc. 🙂

LOwen

++++ on this idea. Not being able to pin multiple items to a company record is absurd. Especially with all the noise that happens within a records timeline in HubSpot, you'd think they would prioritize a feature like this in the CRM. 

JVowteras

SAME!!  Need to be able to pin more than one thing.  Absurd that we can't.   HELP!!!!!

sheree

I completely agree. There needs to be the ability to pin more than one note. I'd love to be able to pin 2 or 3max. Shouldn't be a hard feature to turn on. 

e_badajos

This would be useful for us as well!

HHuegi

Does anyone know of any updates here? This has been requested by our sales team as well.

CJPospisil
Participant

+1

nthatcher-airbr
Contributor

I would add that in addition to being able to allow for more than 1 pin, I would say that each pin should be more compressed at the top of the activity page in order to still be able to see the activity log without having to scroll down too far. 

LBrown20

Agreed! Would love to see this. Additionally, it seems that pinned information is not a item you can add to columns in the Contacts view. That would be stellar as well. 

RTafelski

We would also like the ability to pin more than one note