HubSpot Ideas

jolle

Pin "Email" as a contact property personalization token (or other properties).

This idea is super nitpicky, but it trips me up every time. Whenever I need to select the "Email" contact property as a personalization token, it takes me a minute to find it. Even if I type in "Email," I still need to scroll down through multiple groups to find it.

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 1.10.12 PM.png

Since "Email" is probably one of the most frequently used properties in HubSpot, I feel like it should be right at the top of the list. It would be awesome if HubSpot could bring it to the top when "Email" is searched or pin it to the top by default.

Taking it a step further, it would be awesome if either:

1. We could customize the properties that we want to appear first in personalization token dropdowns
  2. HubSpot would populate a "recently used" and/or "frequently used" group for easier access

I think this would help anyone who's regularly building emails, chatbots, landing pages, or other HubSpot assets that can leverage personalization tokens. 

Not sure if anyone else has a similar thought or minds having to search for the personalization token you want each time, but I figured I would share this here! Let me know if anyone has any thoughts or workarounds. Thanks!

0 Upvotes