HubSpot Ideas

batkins

Pin Note on Import

I'd like to propose capability of adding a column to an import load file that indicates if a note should be pinned. I import notes with contacts & would like to be able to pin those notes within the system upon import (instead of manually for each record - after import).

16件のコメント
fabricemous
メンバー

I was looking for the same capabilities and HubSpot support pointed me to this idea to upvote. Would be great to have. 

SkeeStylus
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

I'm sooooo suprised this isn't a bigger request.  I almost feel notes shouldn't be pinned by default.  

ABeian
参加者

+1

SHinojosa3
投稿者

This update would be helpful and would reduce manual work.

AndreaMolinaro
参加者

Definitely needed.  Very much needed when migrating important data!

ilwsteam
メンバー

Yes, please!  I'm in the process of uploading notes about each company's shipping preferences and am having to pin the notes one by one.  Would be FANTASTIC to have a column in the upload file that indicates a note should be pinned.  Thank you!

RSIL
メンバー

I was just scouring the help articles to see if this was possible and the chat agent pointed me here.... I agree, this feature is much needed.  

reycepeda
参加者

Would love to this see this. 

MrBean
トップ投稿者

please do this ❤️

MrBean
トップ投稿者

This would really help us leverage the "Pinned" feature more! look forward to having this someday.

LHayden
メンバー

Upvote

jonmacdonald
参加者

Yes, please!

davidoff2drew
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Expanding on this, I'd like the ability to be able to do this via the Engagements API. This should be accessible programatically

LWest0
投稿者

Our company is also looking for this. Please prioritize. Thank you!

John919
メンバー

yes

DavidSPW
参加者 | Elite Partner

Please do this.