HubSpot Ideas

AgendaJason

Personalization Tokens for Documents

I would like to have the ability to upload a document (like a legal agreement) and personalize the document with info found in company, contact and/or deal properties. 

For instance, I have an NDA that requires a company's legal business name (LBN) to be inserted. Rather than hunting down the person who knows the LBN and then typing it into the document, I would like to have the ability to insert the LBN from a company property into the blank line of the NDA. This assumes the person who knows the LBN to have put it in the property, but once they do that, everyone else knows where to go to find it and can then insert it automatically into their docs. 

8 Replies
JPeebles

YES PLEASE!!!!!

TPlainchamp

Bonjour,

Nous avons le même besoin, à savoir rajouter des jettons de personnalisation sur un document que nous pourrions générer grâce à Hubspot et le communiquer directement soit par mail soit par lien à nos clients!

Merci

CVercoutere

Bonjour, 

Nous souhaitons cette fonctionnalité aussi. 

Merci 

SdeLEAH

Bonjour, cete fonctionnalité m'intéresse aussi

MSchumacher
Participant

Where is this request in the process? This would be highly functaional for my (financial services), but I would imagine for anyone with a role in sales or adminstration.

ASchwerkolt

Egalement très intéressé ! 

LCarrier

We are also interested.

JessKing86
Participant

We've needed this for years- being able to share docs with personalized tokens would be a game changer!