HubSpot Ideas

Aria

Payment Links where customers can enter the amounts themselves

We charge our customers different amounts based on the tiers they're at and the deals they're approved on. I believe we currently only can create payment links with predefined products and prices. That would mean we would have to create one payment link for each of our hundreds of customers every time we invoice them. Please allow a payment link creation where customers can enter their own invoice number and amount their paying so that we can use the same link for all our customers.

3 Replies
MDowgwillo
Contributor

Yes, we use quickbooks and sell wholesale, so amounts are all over the place.

Would also be nice if we could choose preffered method: ACH, ALternate method: CC, but add 3% to them instead of us (so we still collect total)

SCounceller
HubSpot Employee

Hi, My name is Sean and I'm a product manager on the team that owns payment links. Aria, These are all improvements we are considering/actively working towards. The ability to capture additional contact properties on checkout and the ability for a buyer to define the amount they want to pay for a line item. Please keep the requests and upvotes coming so we can followup when these release. 

For the 3% surcharge, please create a new idea and start to upvote if it's desireable to your team. Thanks! 

Aria
Thank you Sean. We're a B2B company as I'm sure a lot of your customers are. We need to be able to have more complex product, billing type, billing frequency and price sheets before we can use HubSpot Payments.