Pausing a Sequence

I think it would be good to be able to pause a sequence. Sometimes you put a prospect on a sequence and things happen... illness, weather (hurricanes) and there is no sense continuing sending them emails and making calls when you know they aren't going to be there. I think it would be good to be able to pause them and schedule them to restart at a later date... Thoughts?

HubSpot updates
changed to: In Planning
Apr 19, 2020

Hi Community,

We are now taking some calls to plan the scope of this project, and I am updating the status now to "In planning". If you would like to participate in our discovery and research, you can fill this short form and I will reach out about our next steps.

(this is an updated link from the one provided when we this item was "being reviewed")

As we learn more and make progress, I will update this issue, thanks everyone for your feedback and looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Best,

Glen 

changed to: Being Reviewed
Apr 6, 2020

Hi Community,

We are now reviewing this with our team. If you would like to participate in our discovery and research, you can fill this short form and I will reach out about our next steps: https://forms.gle/oE5veMh4mLRzoMZX7

As we learn more and make progress, I will update this issue, thanks everyone for your feedback!

Best,

Glen 

29件のコメント
新規投稿者

Now would be a good time to have this. 

ユーザー

Hubspot TOTALLY needs a feature that will allow a "pause" to occur in a sequence.  The current practice requires that you "unenroll" prospects which creates unnecessary work to unenroll and then re-enroll when ready to distribute.  

ユーザー

The demand for this feature is needed now more than ever amid the COVID-19 virus. Offices and organizations not working at 100% operational capacity and shifting focus can make the scheduled sequence emails a waste during this time. Rather than having to complete the tedous task of un-enrolling and then re-enrolling, a pause button would be immensely beneficial. 

新規投稿者

I agree.  This is a great idea.  Please add pause asap.

トップ投稿者

This is an essential feature. HubSpot support told me the only way around this was to delete the sequence entirely or to remove contacts, which is not a great method. Any updates on this?

Especially considering current global circumstances, this is crucial.

新メンバー

yes please.  can you please make pause a feature? really needed right now. 

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム
ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed

Hi Community,

We are now reviewing this with our team. If you would like to participate in our discovery and research, you can fill this short form and I will reach out about our next steps: https://forms.gle/oE5veMh4mLRzoMZX7

As we learn more and make progress, I will update this issue, thanks everyone for your feedback!

Best,

Glen 

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム
ステータスに更新: In Planning

Hi Community,

We are now taking some calls to plan the scope of this project, and I am updating the status now to "In planning". If you would like to participate in our discovery and research, you can fill this short form and I will reach out about our next steps.

(this is an updated link from the one provided when we this item was "being reviewed")

As we learn more and make progress, I will update this issue, thanks everyone for your feedback and looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Best,

Glen 

トップ投稿者

+1