HubSpot Ideas

BrianR

Pausing a Sequence

I think it would be good to be able to pause a sequence. Sometimes you put a prospect on a sequence and things happen... illness, weather (hurricanes) and there is no sense continuing sending them emails and making calls when you know they aren't going to be there. I think it would be good to be able to pause them and schedule them to restart at a later date... Thoughts?

102 Kommentare
arvind
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be beneficial for our Sales team as well. We eagerly look forward to having this implemented as soon as well.

BuySellAdsDave
Mitglied

Also jumping on this train. Having the ability to pause these is super handy, especially if a rep goes out of office or something. It comes off as a bit ingenuious when you get an email, respond, and then an OOO auto response is sent back. 

hamish3
Mitglied

It would be great if we could pause or re enroll a contact into a sequence. I may have to step away for personal reasons for 2 days and would not want my OOO to pop up after the sequence sends an email. It would be AMAZING if you could pause a sequence. 

jonizzel
Mitglied

Upvote this to the moon - 100% would use this feature, makes total sense 

naomibruwer
Teilnehmer/-in

Totally agree! I asked for the exact same thing. We had that ability in Outreach and we've since moved everything over to HubSpot, so this feature is sorely missed. If I could magically upvote it to the top, I would 🙂 

mseibert52
Mitglied

Agreed, I also think that tasks should be dependant on the completion of the task before it. This allows the sales person to be sick or go out of town without the sequence to continue to run. 

Apickett1986
Mitglied

Agreed!  This functionality is standard on other platforms already.

peterdeltondo
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed, may have some going out during a holiday and that just looks bad.

Evansma17
Mitglied

PLEASE! This would be such a useful feature!!

mseibert52
Mitglied

This really needs to happen. Just this Thanks Giving it would have been nice. 

jackielee
Teilnehmer/-in

I spoke with a customer today and this feature is super important! Any update on this would be greatly appreciated 🙂

lsimeonidis
Mitglied

Upvote.  How this doesn't work yet is beyond me.

raeganthatcher
Mitglied

our team has discussed and think it would be super valuable to be able to freeze all sequences for example major holidays (or have a feature turned on in sequences so skip major holidays) or when you are on vacation so that if you have an OOO email response and someone responds to your 3rd email lets day and then gets your out of office email right away after you have supposedly "just sent" email 3 it does not look fishy

roseharvey
Mitglied

This would be SO helpful!!! +1

alfredosanchez
Mitglied

This would be so helpful. It makes us look bad as a company when customers receive emails on a holiday. We discuss how useful this feature would be at least twice a week. This would make HubSpot a much better CRM. 

Why is this not a feature yet?!Smiley (gleichgültig)

MichaelBonfire
Mitglied

This would be extremely helpful!

ktmccarty
Mitglied

This would be such a helpful feature, especially around this time of the year. We want our customers to feel cared for personally, but to have an email response saying that we are ooo if they reply doesn't make them feel great. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE. 

+1 

JacobGordon
Mitglied

I think this would be ... gorgeous!! 

peterdeltondo
Teilnehmer/-in

Ya, I just realized I'm going to be having emails going out on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. That is so rude and embarassing to send emails out that day. Makes us look like terrible robots who hate family and rest and don't respect our clients time.

ailsa
Mitglied

I completly agree - I don't understand why this function does not exist in Hubspot. Competitors for sales automation (like Outreach and SalesLoft) do this really well. This should be a priority for Hubspot to fix!