Pause all sequences

I would like a feature to pause all active sequences by owner. For instance, when I'm going on vacation, I would like to pause all activity until I return. 

52 Replies
Visitor

This would be extremely helpful!

This would be such a helpful feature, especially around this time of the year. We want our customers to feel cared for personally, but to have an email response saying that we are ooo if they reply doesn't make them feel great. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE. 

+1 

New Contributor

I think this would be ... gorgeous!! 

Occasional Contributor

Ya, I just realized I'm going to be having emails going out on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. That is so rude and embarassing to send emails out that day. Makes us look like terrible robots who hate family and rest and don't respect our clients time.

New Contributor

+1 bunp, please make this so I don't email prospects on Christmas morning. Love you all, happy holidays.

Occasional Contributor

This needs to be a #1 priority right now.

Support just told me there's no way to do this without rescheduling every single scheduled email. With covid-19, what date would I even set, even if I did want to go through hundreds of emails one-by-one?

Well, I guess people are just gonna get **bleep** off at me.

New Contributor

@JacobGordon I found a way to disable all sequences, if that helps, then you can re-enroll people whenever the timing is better.

Just disconnect your gmail (or whatever mail) integration.

New Contributor

@ChrisLemmon Thanks! I find this method great if there are only a handful in a given sequence (and just set tasks to re-engage later) - I've done this a number of times and it doesn't take that long. The pain is having to do this for a sequence where hundreds are enrolled. It would be impossible to individually disable them all and then go back to re-engage (unless your company has a human resource to do this) while balancing every day workflow. Hope The Hub will roll this out at some point! Smiley Happy

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

I'm moving this issue from "Delivered" to "In Planning" because the originally delivered update does not allow users the ability to manually pause sequence enrollments, or pause all sequence enrollments en masse. We are planning to update sequences to allow for this type of control of enrollments.

Regular Contributor

This is great to hear, hope this doesn't take long, especially at the moment with everything going on in the world!

New Contributor

@glencornell Sweet, thanks so much!! Hope everyone is doing well during these strange times. 

@CarlosM Thanks! This feature would be best to have in times like these. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Hi Community,

We are now taking some calls to plan the scope of this project. If you would like to participate in our discovery and research, you can fill this short form and I will reach out about our next steps.

As we learn more and make progress, I will update this issue, thanks everyone for your feedback!

Best,

Glen