HubSpot Ideas

kbonazoli

Password protected pages

I have added multiple webpages to our website.   I would like to password protect many of the pages behind one password protected page rather than setting a password for each individual page.   Is there a way that this could be done?  Per Hubspot support, this is not feasible and I would have to set a password for each page resulting in the user having to enter a password multiple times when searching for content.  Please advise.

7 Replies
ThosB
Participant

This is exactly what I'm needing to do. We're trying to create some portals where partners can access data specific for them, but no one else would be able to access the pages and we don't want them sharing urls to the specific content pages. We see this as 1 login for the main page, and then the subsequent page or pages would be protected under that initial password and the urls would not be able to be accessed without the login.

TatyanaSychova
Participant

Great idea, absolutely needed!

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Need this as well!

caralyza
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be a great and very important addition! Need this for several clients

ANacho

Is this feature still not available?

We're facing the same problem, we don't require membership registration or contact list management to provide access to a basic website area (with only a few webpages) - only a simple password login system which we can share internally and update when required.

DamianDjukic
Participant

Upvote! 

svnwa
Participant

This would be a great feature. Why not at least make it possible to add a password to a page and make the child pages also protected by this password. 

As far as i could see, at the moment a cookie is set for each page after the right password was put in. It can't be that difficult to make the child pages at least use the same session and cookie as the parent page.