HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Pass activity between related custom objects and contacts & companies

In our company, we use custom object like this:
Contact > personal information
Company > company information
Custom object > store information (each company has stores)

We do emails and phone calls to stores, so we want to be able to log those activities in custom objects. When we log an activity (such as email or phone call), we want it to pass between related contacts, companies, and custom objects.

26 Replies
LPereira3
Participant

@Anonymous Thank you so much Kevin! I look forward to what they say!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The ability to associate your activities to custom object records from contacts, company, deals, and tickets is now in Beta. If you would like access, please send me a direct message with your Hub ID and I can add you in!

DarlaM
Participant
Hello! I'd love this feature, thanks!

Hubspot ID is 6145221

--
Darla Zang

Marketing Manager

*Profound* *Technologies*

610-638-0449 <(610)%638-0449> (o)

267-421-9192 <(267)%20421-9192>(c)

www.profound-tech.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is now live to all portals as of today!

CKam

Hey @Anonymous !

Any update on whether the Gmail Chrome extensions will be updated as well to associate emails with custom obejcts? This would be very helpful!

Creativesoul
Contributor

Is this feature ever going to be automated the association that is?  Because my staff sometimes doesn't even realize they are in a custom object and will start writing notes which will get lost when not showing up in contact association.

Love to see more energy on custom objects.  I know payment processing is the hot topic but custom objects is the future of parent child database usability for businesses.  

Kind Regards,

Casey