HubSpot Ideas

AllyJohnson

Partitioning files

It would be great to be able to partition files or file folders within the file manager to only be seen by certain teams. 

5 Replies
ftang
Participant

That's a great idea.

It makes sense to partition files based on teams. 

Anyway to get Hubspot to work on this?

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This would be very much needed. Now we cannot 'hide' certain sensitive files from other teams

YORTEGA

I fully agree! I really miss it for folders. Our account is split by country teams. My internal clients are complaining to see the folders of the other countries...

@AllyJohnson i don't know if you can but i would suggest you to rename your topic "Partitioning folders and files" to give it a better visibility :).

AnikaTasnim
HubSpot Employee

Hey folks! 

I am Anika from the product team at HubSpot. Thank you for all of the feedback on this and the original post requesting the ability to partition files and folders within the file manager to only be seen by certain teams and users.

I am excited to say that our team is currently working on improving Files permissions and partitions this year. Our main goal is to introduce tools that help control who can edit, view, or delete a file at different levels of the file manager, ensuring files are accessible only to the right users and teams!

We are currently looking for private beta testers who would be interested in getting early access to these new features and giving us feedback! Please let me know if you or your team would be intrested in getting early access to these new tools and providing us with feedback! 

Best, 

Anika 

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @AnikaTasnim 

That's great news! I'm happy to sign up for a private beta for one or more portals 🙂