Parent Child Relationship Global View

The new Parent/Child association is a great feature! Thanks for adding this. However, it would be even better to have a button or check box that allows you to copy certain communication to the parent company in order to enable a global view. Otherwise you need to click into each individual company to view activities or add activites in twice in order to record them on the parent companies feed.

Thank you!

HubSpot updates
6 Replies
laius
New Contributor

I agree.

Rich97
New Contributor

I agree also. Please consider my input seriously as I think this is a major missing piece of the Hubspot CRM solution. The Global View feature is necessary for those of us working with customer companies who have mutliple subsidiaries around the world, different internal account owners (sales people) based on territory of the respective parent/child or HQ/subsidiaries, and different deals going on in each parent or child company. "XYZ San Jose" or "XYZ Shenzhen" need a singular "Global View" of all the deals going on with this global customer, globally. While I realize there is a work around, the extra step for the sales person to check every associated parent/child account (to see if there are any deals going on), is a step my people are unlikely to take. Most sales people are focused on their territory and their individual sales targets -- they are not interested in what is happening in China or America if they are in Germany. If they had a "Global View" of every deal going on around the world for that account (just a snap shot view), regardless of whether or not they were the owner of the parent or child, they would be forced to "think globally" and immediately know that their colleague in Thailand has an ongoing deal with the same customer they are working with in Canada. This would give them better knowledge to close the deal and appear to the customer much more connected to their colleagues overseas. There is so much regional cross pollination of influencers and decision makers these days in multi-nationals, it is critical that a CRM have as tool this forefront feature. You guys at Hubspot are very good at listening to customer feedback, so respectfully again I ask that you strongly consider adding t

@dkochuparambil wrote:

The new Parent/Child association is a great feature! Thanks for adding this. However, it would be even better to have a button or check box that allows you to copy certain communication to the parent company in order to enable a global view. Otherwise you need to click into each individual company to view activities or add activites in twice in order to record them on the parent companies feed.

Thank you!

his feature.  

Kmoloo
Regular Contributor

I agree with Rich.  I would love the ability to see deals pertaining to all child companies when viewing the parent company's deal record.  

Trevor
Regular Contributor

Yes, please.

tbearwilson
New Contributor

Hello,

I'd also like to see all sales activities and deals associated with a child company in the parent companie's timeline.

Thanks!

tk

CannabisBigData
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this would be very helpful!  Plus one from my end.