HubSpot Ideas

charstar

Parent/Child Company Roll-up

I would like to be able to able see the hierarchy of the parent/child relationships and have a roll-up where you can see revenue not only by company, but also by parent company. 

So if  Parent Company A, had Child 1, Child 2, and Child 3, where the children had $1k in revenue each, you could do a roll-up to see Parent Company A revenue of $3k.

Also the inbility to mass assign parent/child relationships is a huge limitation, whether via import or workflow. The current functionality feels half-baked and doesn't seem to provide any real benefit, at the cost of a lot of manual work. 

3 Replies
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @charstar , 

this is a great idea, thank you for posting! I just wanted to share this Community post here, where @Edyta7510 describes a great workaround she found. 

Cheers

Mia

HarvestROI
Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is a must-have for HubSpot to be a player in the Rev-Ops world. Hopefully you will solve this when you solve the reporting around Flexible Association labels!

Dan1
Guide

Hi @charstar , 

As HubSpot customers ourselves and long time HubSpot certified app partners (since 2018) we wanted to make this happen 😊

We created a new visual, where you can see the parent and chilld structure, add to it (2 way sync) and importanly see the deal activity rolling upto the parent company.

We released the deal activity functionality earlier this year, below is the product release we put out its based on a film trailer, hence the deep gravelly voice 😊.

If you would like try it out then drop me a message back and we will make it happen 🙂 

Kind regards,  

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1668422883926.png