HubSpot Ideas

jpeluso

PLEASE add multiple value copy/paste functionality on properties! 🙏🙏🙏

When a lead comes in through a form submission, we try to always capture a postal/zip code. I would like to be able to use that zip code within a workflow to assign leads to sales reps automatically (since most of our sales reps have their own territories based on zip codes.) 

I have all of the zip codes in an Excel sheet, but currently there is no way to copy and paste them into hubspot so that each zip code is a unique value. 

Here is a Vidyard of exactly what I'm talking about 

Hubspot! PLEASE add copy/paste functionality of multiple values on properties! 🙏🙏🙏

5 Replies
iamnahnah2021

Same issues as well. If you have a quick solution to this one already. Please have it share. thanks

jpeluso
Participant

@iamnahnah2021 , I'm gonna make your day. You just need to separate with semicolons. They fixed it a while back with no announcement or anything. Good luck! - Joe

talbright

YES!!!!! You just saved me from having to choose almost 50 countries individually on about 30 forms.

NMcKendrick

This would be great we need this when setting segments in list that consist of multiple job roles. instead of pasting in one by one, we might have 40 lists all with 25-50 job roles, that is a lot of individual pasting

LincWeinstock

THANK YOU! Huge Time Saver!